Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it. I think its actually an alright and catchy song, possibly her best yet but why so short? and the video is too homemade looking. If she'd have lip synced to the camera it'd have been so much better but as it is its just weird. Or is it just me?

Reactions: 4
Unconventional.. not what you was expecting. Oh leigh anne please, this is exactly what everyone expected. No label will touch an album from you. You haven't proved yourself well enough for them to take that risk. This is most British pop girls struggle atm, releasing an album, they always get pushed with EPs because it's too risky. The album will never see the light of day. You will be quietly dropped after you release the EP and you will release a statement saying you've parted ways due to creative differences blah blah blah we've seen it all before SO many times !!!! You are no different! And this isn't me being shady it's a very hard industry but just stop with the BS! You have no label funding hence why there's no promo and no budget because of your flop singles!

Reactions: 14
Perrie’s holding a secret event in Paris on the 15th, it’s the same as the London one on the 12th, so they’re slowly lining things up outside of the UK.

I think Perries roll out hasn’t been bad, the chorus has been overdone, but that aside, I think it could go either way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think Perries roll out hasn’t been bad, the chorus has been overdone, but that aside, I think it could go either way 🤷‍♀️
It'll be interesting because I'm wondering if she's reaching anyone outside of little mix's fan base? I only say that as I don't follow any of them and I haven't heard her song on Instagram or on the radio at all?

Reactions: 2
It'll be interesting because I'm wondering if she's reaching anyone outside of little mix's fan base? I only say that as I don't follow any of them and I haven't heard her song on Instagram or on the radio at all?
Would that be because it hasn’t yet been released. I guess we will get a better view after the 12th April.

Would that be because it hasn’t yet been released. I guess we will get a better view after the 12th April.
True, but I wouldn't even know she had a song coming out/was going solo if I didn't read these threads- maybe I'm just old! It'll be interesting if radio one gets behind it as Leigh's stuff got dropped from their playlist really quickly

Won’t lie as much as she’s promoed the snippet to death I’m quite buzzing for Perrie’s song to drop. It’s transporting me back to school or early days of university with that early 10s sound.

Reactions: 10
Won’t lie as much as she’s promoed the snippet to death I’m quite buzzing for Perrie’s song to drop. It’s transporting me back to school or early days of university with that early 10s sound.
Same, I can see it being my song of the summer

Reactions: 3
The S*n (🤢) are saying Jade’s debut song is called ‘Angel Of My Dreams’ and has the lyric “Sold my soul to a SyCo” in it.

I saw someone say it’s giving “used to be in 1D, now I’m out free”… 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The S*n (🤢) are saying Jade’s debut song is called ‘Angel Of My Dreams’ and has the lyric “Sold my soul to a SyCo” in it.

I saw that on twitter and immediately dismissed it because it reads like bad fan fiction, but I'm afraid it might be true since I've seen it more place now, and that is definitely a choice....

I didn't peg Jade to be the Liam of Little Mix

Reactions: 8
I saw that on twitter and immediately dismissed it because it reads like bad fan fiction, but I'm afraid it might be true since I've seen it more place now, and that is definitely a choice....

I didn't peg Jade to be the Liam of Little Mix
It sounds like a drip-fed bit of information to me, when PR want an article to be written about something it’s pretty much always The S*n it gets given to.

I wish she'd get over this Simon Cowell beef. It's boring.

Reactions: 17
I actually don't mind Leigh's new song, I think it's the best of the 3. The video is giving A Level drama assignment, but I still quite like it, I think using an actress would have been better though, I dunno why, it's weird with her in it with some random bloke.

Reactions: 6

Hopefully she doesn’t copy Liam’s dance moves for that one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.