Little Mix #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting she’s doing soooo much to prove for this homophobic racist boyfriend but the way they really went in on Jesy about being racist/black fishing etc. 🤔

does anyone else sense a distance between the girls? apart from the half arsed comments on each others posts there’s not much else there. And some of the comments seems more out of obligation than genuine commenting.

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting she’s doing soooo much to prove for this homophobic racist boyfriend but the way they really went in on Jesy about being racist/black fishing etc. 🤔

does anyone else sense a distance between the girls? apart from the half arsed comments on each others posts there’s not much else there. And some of the comments seems more out of obligation than genuine commenting.
They're probably too embarrassed for Leigh-Anne to show much enthusiasm about her music.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If it’s good enough for Adele? Was it Adele? Or Beyoncé? (Featuring your kid on your tracks) Anyhoo, I feel like everything we’ve seen so far is the same old same old, from ex girl band members trying to go solo. Nothing is really exciting, and I feel like they’ve missed the boat in terms of momentum and interest.

Reactions: 2
If it’s good enough for Adele? Was it Adele? Or Beyoncé? (Featuring your kid on your tracks) Anyhoo, I feel like everything we’ve seen so far is the same old same old, from ex girl band members trying to go solo. Nothing is really exciting, and I feel like they’ve missed the boat in terms of momentum and interest.
Beyoncé and Adele have both done this.
Blue Ivy got a Guinness world record for her baby voice on Glory

• Heart
Adele’s one was just bizarre, her son saying he feels like she doesn’t love him 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with musicians putting their kids on songs these days? I don’t want to hear incoherent rambling at the start/end of songs 😂
I feel like Whitney was the first to do this on my love is your love. Actually sounded nice on that song, but otherwise keep your kids out the recording studio!

Reactions: 6
The video isnt bad but she should've lip synced to the track in the video, and also done some better choreography not some half ass contemporary routine. Just don't think it translates well

Reactions: 3
The video is giving college performing arts assignment.

Does this mean the label has given up on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video isnt bad but she should've lip synced to the track in the video, and also done some better choreography not some half ass contemporary routine. Just don't think it translates well
yeah I think if she was going to do contemporary it might have been better to just pay a female dancer to do it in her place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.