Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can call it a break all they want but it’s obvious that we won’t see them again until the next big anniversary. The way Perrie talks about the band in the past tense in the documentary doesn’t fill me with confidence.
While, especially with this, the hiatus or break up whatever want to call it being a "goos" thing I cam't help but feel are continuously reassuring got pregnant when did to get out early. As was referring to in past tense when a member was still carrying the band alone and solw one who didn't launch new solo projects and be availble for that when on "leave". Wanna be supportive for but severly rubbing me wrong way. Especially after band and fans alike should be hypervigilant of opting out early at expense of others to be available for other things with Jesy. Only doing in real-time now right now to excuse that makes questioning it a problem.

Really interested to see changin of narratives towards it in a year when becomes trendy like before.

It’s the fact they said they have things planned in the future in their statement but this all comes across as “we might do it, we might not”, even Jade said the next 10 years will be weird, as if they won’t reunite for 10 years. I guess they just want to leave that door open?

Perrie comes across as so happy and content in that documentary, after 10 years if she wants to put her feet up fair enough. Leigh keeps saying she finally feels seen doing her solo projects, she also said it in one of her Boxing Day interviews to the director, love that for her, she seems happy too. I do feel like Jade is a bit lost, but I’m hoping she fully jumps into music and LM’s fan base really gets behind her as in my opinion she’s the most well-rounded out of all of them, and she can PERFORM.
I know they all love LM but Jade really seems to have her heart and soul engulfed in it, so I think she is finding it hardest to let go. The truth is I think she has the potential to create a path for herself the same as Harry has done, but being far more engaged with her fans. She has the voice, charisma etc to really blow up as a solo artist. I have a soft spot for Perrie because I adore her voice but if she does do anything I do think it will be very low key and nothing to distract her from new mum life, which is perfectly fine but I hope she does come around in a couple of years with the others to keep LM active.

Reactions: 12
This break/split was probably planned for a long time once the ten year anniversary was over. I think pre covid they were going to tour Confetti in Spring 2021, release the greatest hits in November this year and do a farewell/greatest hits tour in Spring 2022. Which begs the question, why didn’t Jesy hold out for another 18 months?

Thread suggestion: Little Mix #6 Little Splits

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know they all love LM but Jade really seems to have her heart and soul engulfed in it, so I think she is finding it hardest to let go. The truth is I think she has the potential to create a path for herself the same as Harry has done, but being far more engaged with her fans. She has the voice, charisma etc to really blow up as a solo artist. I have a soft spot for Perrie because I adore her voice but if she does do anything I do think it will be very low key and nothing to distract her from new mum life, which is perfectly fine but I hope she does come around in a couple of years with the others to keep LM active.
Arguably as well LM can still come first to Jade, it won’t to Perrie or Leigh now they have babies and that’s normal, they’ll have different perspectives. Jade seems so supportive and happy for them as well which makes me think their friendship is very genuine. She just comes across as that friend everyone wants to have!

Perrie’s always had my favourite voice as I’m a sucker for a powerful female vocal and I listened to These Four Walls earlier and it reminded me how incredible her voice actually is when she gets to sing slower songs. LM’s music is generally a faster tempo and suits Jade’s and Leigh’s voices more in my opinion. I just want one solo album from Perrie but I don’t think I’ll ever get it…. 🙁😂

Reactions: 6
After the documentary I agree it seems like Perrie is the one most done, and I can’t see them getting back together once they’ve come to terms with it being over.

I also hope Jade gets out and about cause I will stan so hard 🤪

Reactions: 7
I’ve just realised that part 1 of that documentary ended on such a rounded note? Like it seemed pretty final at the end and what you’d expect at the end of a documentary series… so I can’t work out what a part 2 would be about?

Reactions: 7
If there’s a part 2 I’d like to see more archive clips or whatever. I felt like most of that doc they were saying things we’ve heard before.

Hopefully part 2 shows more behind the scenes content. I’m sick of hearing about perrie’s touch corset, or the brits being a special moment, or how bad they looked at the start of the band. It’s literally the same things said over again now

Reactions: 21
Idk… on one hand I’ve found it funny until now that they just edit Jesy out of clips and pictures lol but on the other… like, the fact that the band DID break before the 10 year mark is just this inconvenience for the story they planned to tell in their marketing meetings when they planned their ‘hiatus’, so they’re just going to keep on with that same story but ignore the glaring fact that the group they spent the actual 10 years with isn’t there, so something was obviously happening.Don’t get me wrong, I love them as a trio way more, but let’s be adults and not just pretend a different reality. And if you don’t want to acknowledge it, fine, but why do a 3 part documentary? Lol. That line “Little Mix is forever” is so dumb too, please retire it.

Reactions: 9
“Little Mix is forever”

say it more and you might believe it yourselves girls.

I ain’t buying it , and we need to stop this narrative because the fans are getting frustrated with the lack of transparency this year.
it’s been vagueness over and over. Let’s not end this on a bitter note.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
“Little Mix is forever”

say it more and you might believe it yourselves girls.

I ain’t buying it , and we need to stop this narrative because the fans are getting frustrated with the lack of transparency this year.
it’s been vagueness over and over. Let’s not end this on a bitter note.
I've seen people replying to posts pointing out the 10 year anniversary part of timeline of website changing from "no signs of slowing" to "announced hiatus" in mass as "but says have plans" and the like, and people should stop making stuff up and listen to them. But the very edit is admission of them lying to save face and fans are still buying it.When getting caught in lies every interview when can't hide behind easier writing wasnt enough.

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling they’ll perform at the Jingle Bell Ball this weekend. If not an actual slot then probs a performance of their songs with Anne Marie and Nathan Dawes who are both on Sunday

Reactions: 1
Jade looked devastated on Graham Norton, this very clearly wasn't her idea. She will be a huge solo star and songwriter.
Leigh-Anne will continue acting.
Perrie will hang out with her cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jade looked devastated on Graham Norton, this very clearly wasn't her idea. She will be a huge solo star and songwriter.
this made me LOL

surprised she didn’t try to get ellie into the band to replace Jesy

• Haha
I have a feeling they’ll perform at the Jingle Bell Ball this weekend. If not an actual slot then probs a performance of their songs with Anne Marie and Nathan Dawes who are both on Sunday
I doubt that. Isn’t Jesy gonna be there??

Reactions: 1
I doubt that. Isn’t Jesy gonna be there??
Jesy is the Saturday, Anne Marie and Nathan Dawe are the Sunday. I think a few people have only suggested it because of this tweet 😬 I’d love for them to be there but I doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesy is the Saturday, Anne Marie and Nathan Dawe are the Sunday. I think a few people have only suggested it because of this tweet 😬 I’d love for them to be there but I doubt it.
At the Mobo’s the other day someone mentioned that Leigh is in rehearsals this week, also the ‘honest vocal coach’ who claims to be a music insider said they’re performing. Idk but it seems possible if J is there on sat and Nathan and Anne are there on Sun

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It reminded me very much of when Girls Aloud took their hiatus and Nicola was against the whole thing, she said it was a stupid idea, wrote a whole song about it. It must really suck when there's a majority vote & the outcome isn't what you wanted.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.