Little Mix #5 Little Mix become six due to three new sprogs, as UK baddie blocks dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically do y’all ever see any of the girls making up with jesy? I feel like I could see perrie being okay with her down the line.
I don’t see them being friends again. I think she could be the most civil with her though a few years down the line.

Reactions: 5
Realistically do y’all ever see any of the girls making up with jesy? I feel like I could see perrie being okay with her down the line.
I dunno. I could maybe see them reconnecting at an event they’re all attending and clearing the air. I think that sisterhood with her might be gone for good though.

Reactions: 4
Bit weird they’re dropping content but not announcing/sharing it? They’ve not done a group documentary since Glory Days you’d think they’d actually tell their fans… 😂

Reactions: 8
Are both videos the same or have they titled the second part as part 1 by mistake?

Reactions: 1
I think over time they would all be mature enough to forgive but not forget what she did/said
Honestly I don’t see any of them being friends with her after her sitting back and laughing while Nicki attacked leigh

Reactions: 4
This from Jade cracked me up, most accurate description of family I’ve ever heard… 😂

“We’ve definitely wanted to wring each other’s necks at some point along the way, I’ve wanted to murder each one of them, but nobody else is allowed to, that’s family isn’t it?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They can call it a break all they want but it’s obvious that we won’t see them again until the next big anniversary. The way Perrie talks about the band in the past tense in the documentary doesn’t fill me with confidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They can call it a break all they want but it’s obvious that we won’t see them again until the next big anniversary. The way Perrie talks about the band in the past tense in the documentary doesn’t fill me with confidence.
It’s so obvious she is done with it :( I think Jade is only going along with it for Perrie and to a lesser extent, Leigh’s sakes. Even Leigh still promotes them and Perrie is practically radio silence then like you say, when she does talk about it, it’s her little mix days as if there clearly won’t be more. If that’s the case I wish they’d just say it.

Reactions: 12
I think Leigh Anne and Jade are all for a reunion, but it seems as if Perrie is pretty much checked out. I’d actually be surprised if Perrie pursues a solo career because it seems like she wants to focus on her family and her brand.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s the fact they said they have things planned in the future in their statement but this all comes across as “we might do it, we might not”, even Jade said the next 10 years will be weird, as if they won’t reunite for 10 years. I guess they just want to leave that door open?

Perrie comes across as so happy and content in that documentary, after 10 years if she wants to put her feet up fair enough. Leigh keeps saying she finally feels seen doing her solo projects, she also said it in one of her Boxing Day interviews to the director, love that for her, she seems happy too. I do feel like Jade is a bit lost, but I’m hoping she fully jumps into music and LM’s fan base really gets behind her as in my opinion she’s the most well-rounded out of all of them, and she can PERFORM.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.