Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not celebrity at all. It's a common name in other countries. It wasn't something they made up.
Never said they made it up. It is celebrity, don’t meet many Axels and I’m not just talking about his first name, it’s the package deal. Being popular in other countries is irrelevant, they are British.

Axel Oxlade-Chamberlain not celebrity, aye pull the other one

Reactions: 11
Glad they had a 2 weeks with a bit of privacy, well, only his name due to her brother and Liverpool sort of giving it away!
Liverpool didn’t really give it away. I put 1+1 together, perries picture she released not long before the match and then Klopp saying Alex isn’t starting due to personal reasons. I only thought it was Perrie in Labour due to the pic of her bump being huge

Haha Alex and Andre thought they’d have the babies the whole time the girls were on tour!

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t Jade said she’s writing new songs for the group right now? I don’t know, it’s Twitter you know

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t Jade said she’s writing new songs for the group right now? I don’t know, it’s Twitter you know
She said she's in LA for writing sessions. Didn't specify for LM though, but was twisted as such out of her saying something along the lines of "in writing sessions while girls are busy being mothers".

Has been photoshoot level glammed in time in LA though so think there more than for just writing.

Rumour was a few weeks back that she signed a solo deal

Reactions: 5
Jade is in LA writing and now Jesy is in LA for a project after her carribean holiday. Maybe filming the P.Diddy parts for her new video.

I know LA can be a big place but imagine that could be awkward if they bump into each other after everything.

Reactions: 7
Jesy’s story on insta… can she suck in her stomach any harder!? just don’t wear a damn crop top if you’re going to squeeze out every ounce of air from your lungs

Not sure if this has been posted already, but eugh Priya. Why do these islanders come out and do shit like this - ask for freebies, but it’s ok cause she’ll promote the make up artist on instagram

not surprised that perrie didn't hyphenate their names bc it'll be a clusterfuck of surnames for the poor boy. Edwards-Oxlade-Chamberlain I def wasn't expecting Axel but it's a cute name. Def sounds like a footballer already

Reactions: 7
It’s very very common for babies to take their fathers last name in the U.K., don’t know why so many fans on Twitter are shocked. I guess some countries do take both last names but it’s rare in this country and there’s usually a valid reason like a couple who split or end of the family tree or something

Reactions: 11
I lolled. Not at you, obviously, but at the thought of Jade writing new songs.

Actually, I'm still lolling. Like Larry Lol, from Lolsville.

I lolled. Not at you, obviously, but at the thought of Jade writing new songs.

Actually, I'm still lolling. Like Larry Lol, from Lolsville.
She has always wrote songs for the group. What's there to lol about?

Reactions: 16
She has always wrote songs for the group. What's there to lol about?
Kamille is credited with writing many of Little Mix's songs, with Little Mix being credited as co-writers.

I posted ages ago about how "co-writing" works, especially at that level. It adds credibility, but it is essentially a tick-box exercise. Do you know even Adele uses a co-writer?

You don't get many pop stars with a degree in economics... but that's just one of the things that makes Camille Purcell unique.

Reactions: 4
And who claimed she writes songs on her own? Name me one person here who claimed that, quick. Jade is still a certified songwriter who takes part in writing for the group alongside other professional songwriters. Simple. And when Jade goes to LA to write which she has done before, Kamille has no involvement in those specific songs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.