Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please don’t get me wrong - I’m definitely not saying that myself btw. I’m just saying that public spats cause bullying and divides and there’s no reasoning with fans

Reactions: 2
LMs manager Sam has had her baby. Im
Suspect about Leighanne 😂 is she posting about her brand to take the heat off another arrival ?

(I mean I did. My in laws were annoying 😂)
Don't think so, Sairah commented under Sam's post and said 1 down, hope I'm next. They could be lying but it'd be a weird thing to say if they were.

I don’t think it’s very fair to say Jesy should have any responsibility for a fan taking their own life
She should take responsibility for the lies she has told tho and the reasons why she left

Reactions: 1
She should take responsibility for the lies she has told tho and the reasons why she left
But the reasons she left didn't cause someone to kill themselves. The reasons she left caused people to have a bleeping meltdown over someone they don't even know, take it out on a totally normal person, bully and harass them and then they killed themselves (allegedly). Nothing to do with Jesy at all I don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But the reasons she left didn't cause someone to kill themselves. The reasons she left caused people to have a bleeping meltdown over someone they don't even know, take it out on a totally normal person, bully and harass them and then they killed themselves (allegedly). Nothing to do with Jesy at all I don't think.
Did I blame her on this one a little yeah because if she told the truth why she left then maybe there fandom wouldn't be in the state it is now everyone arguing with each other

Did I blame her on this one a little yeah because if she told the truth why she left then maybe there fandom wouldn't be in the state it is now everyone arguing with each other
The thing is there’s always arguments in the fandom and it seems that it hasn’t changed much since 2015ish. Whatever the girls do its going to cause issues in the fandom, at the end of the day the girls are human and deserve to live thier lives.
By your logic it’s Perries fault their was a divide in the fandom with opinions on Zigi, Jades fault with the sweet melody and Jed divide, Leigh Anne’s for Andres tit. Do I think the girls should speak up about the bullying within the fandom? Yes, But do I think they’re to blame? No
The little mix fandom are all teenagers/adults, they should know better not to send hate to others and to accept that others may have a different opinion (within reason ofc)

Reactions: 5
The fandom need to take responsibility for their crappy actions. I fully take responsibility for anything I say here because I'm a sane adult and while these threads are, let's be honest, bitchy and juvenile, I wouldn't want to say anything genuine to make someone want to harm themselves. We can give out about what Jesy did but at the end of the day she doesn't answer to any of us and the sooner fandoms of any kind realise the people they obsess over are just people, the better.

Reactions: 6
The thing is there’s always arguments in the fandom and it seems that it hasn’t changed much since 2015ish. Whatever the girls do its going to cause issues in the fandom, at the end of the day the girls are human and deserve to live thier lives.
By your logic it’s Perries fault their was a divide in the fandom with opinions on Zigi, Jades fault with the sweet melody and Jed divide, Leigh Anne’s for Andres tit. Do I think the girls should speak up about the bullying within the fandom? Yes, But do I think they’re to blame? No
The little mix fandom are all teenagers/adults, they should know better not to send hate to others and to accept that others may have a different opinion (within reason ofc)
I do agree the girls should speak up but i dont agree with jesy using mental health as the reason why she left the band she should tell the truth about that if she flops will she use the card again yes she will honestly takes people ages to get diagnosed ect and for her to use the mh card all the time is anslap in people faces

The fandom need to take responsibility for their crappy actions. I fully take responsibility for anything I say here because I'm a sane adult and while these threads are, let's be honest, bitchy and juvenile, I wouldn't want to say anything genuine to make someone want to harm themselves. We can give out about what Jesy did but at the end of the day she doesn't answer to any of us and the sooner fandoms of any kind realise the people they obsess over are just people, the better.
Tbh this thread is the only one I actually talk in usually the skin care one I'm in I used to like jesy till she used mh for everything it's like she's taken the piss now something went down and the fans should be told the truth

Jesy is a dick but what happened has nothing to do with her. At all. Hideous to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 17
What's with Jade and the sweet melody and Jed divide? I must of missed them

What's with Jade and the sweet melody and Jed divide? I must of missed them
Basically there were fan theories about what sweet melody was about. So Zayn (1D), Jed (the struts) and Jake (Rixton). In reality it’s was about non of them MNEK wrote it for someone else. It created abit of divide but majority of fans were saying it was about Jed and were sending hate to anybody who disagreed and was also sending hate & spreading tit about Jed due to the lyrics when in reality Jed never treated Jade badly and is still friends with her family after the breakup.
It wasn’t on a big scale and only lasted maybe a month or so after the song released, fans moved on pretty fast. Jades pretty unproblematic (not that the other aren’t) so it was the only thing I could really think of.

Basically there were fan theories about what sweet melody was about. So Zayn (1D), Jed (the struts) and Jake (Rixton). In reality it’s was about non of them MNEK wrote it for someone else. It created abit of divide but majority of fans were saying it was about Jed and were sending hate to anybody who disagreed and was also sending hate & spreading tit about Jed due to the lyrics when in reality Jed never treated Jade badly and is still friends with her family after the breakup.
It wasn’t on a big scale and only lasted maybe a month or so after the song released, fans moved on pretty fast. Jades pretty unproblematic (not that the other aren’t) so it was the only thing I could really think of.
Thanks for that :). Thought I was missing something abit more jucier not the ridiculous fans making up nonsense

This is apparently one of Jesy’s older songs I wonder if her new album will sound like this

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jesy is a dick but what happened has nothing to do with her. At all. Hideous to suggest otherwise.
But if jesy just told the truth and never hid behind mh the fans wouldn't be arguing withthin there selfs and they could have a clear mind of what went down. Something happened she unfllollwed sam straight away I jist feel like if she hadn't lied then maybe some fall outs wouldn't of happened

Thanks for that :). Thought I was missing something abit more jucier not the ridiculous fans making up nonsense
Sorry 🙈 and no problem 🥰 unfortunately 99% times ‘gossip’ is just something little blown out of proportion by fans.

Also not one for ship fan accounts at all (not the biggest fan of Larry accounts, and hate the Ziam ones) but I came across a Jerrie one on Instagram. I remember I used to ship their friendship so much (never romantically and always respectful lol it was like ‘OMG Perries wearing Jades top, friendship goals’ ) but seeing this account reminded me of something I think I saw on tiktok about 6 months ago about them believing that they dated like in 2015/2016 (when they were both single) and it low-key wouldn’t be surprised if they did or more experiment. Might of been cause I liked Jerrie so much because they reminded me of me and my best friend who ended up experimenting with each other around the same time.
Anyways whether they did or didn’t is non of my business, and I’m not gonna claim or try and prove they did or that they’re together now. I honestly believe they’re both straight and dating Alex and Jordan but I just wondered if anybody had thought/heard anything similar? The ships in the fandom aren’t nearly as big as the ones in other fandoms.

*Again this post isn’t about questioning their sexualities, current relationships or trying to out them, just seeing if anybody besides the crazy ship accounts would be suprised if they got together whilst they were both single*

I dunno like, I find these fan made theories batshit sometimes 🤣

Twitter is just awful when It comes to younger fans. The attitudes, like they are owed performances and releases. Don’t even get me start on being called “bestie” again 🤣

imagine if Jesys song is decent. I’ll be fuming at myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry 🙈 and no problem 🥰 unfortunately 99% times ‘gossip’ is just something little blown out of proportion by fans.

Also not one for ship fan accounts at all (not the biggest fan of Larry accounts, and hate the Ziam ones) but I came across a Jerrie one on Instagram. I remember I used to ship their friendship so much (never romantically and always respectful lol it was like ‘OMG Perries wearing Jades top, friendship goals’ ) but seeing this account reminded me of something I think I saw on tiktok about 6 months ago about them believing that they dated like in 2015/2016 (when they were both single) and it low-key wouldn’t be surprised if they did or more experiment. Might of been cause I liked Jerrie so much because they reminded me of me and my best friend who ended up experimenting with each other around the same time.
Anyways whether they did or didn’t is non of my business, and I’m not gonna claim or try and prove they did or that they’re together now. I honestly believe they’re both straight and dating Alex and Jordan but I just wondered if anybody had thought/heard anything similar? The ships in the fandom aren’t nearly as big as the ones in other fandoms.

*Again this post isn’t about questioning their sexualities, current relationships or trying to out them, just seeing if anybody besides the crazy ship accounts would be suprised if they got together whilst they were both single*
I highly doubt. Fans just blow small things out of proportion and if you try hard enough to find "signals" and "proofs", you'll find something eventually. I never even understood Jerrie. I don't remember any point in Little Mix's career where those two seemed closer to each other than they did with the other two girls. To me, Jade and Leigh always had the strongest relationship and then it was Perrie and Jesy. Never Jade and Perrie. That ship became a thing because in the early days they were the two most popular, not because of any connections. I don't even remember them being single at the same time.

I highly doubt. Fans just blow small things out of proportion and if you try hard enough to find "signals" and "proofs", you'll find something eventually. I never even understood Jerrie. I don't remember any point in Little Mix's career where those two seemed closer to each other than they did with the other two girls. To me, Jade and Leigh always had the strongest relationship and then it was Perrie and Jesy. Never Jade and Perrie. That ship became a thing because in the early days they were the two most popular, not because of any connections. I don't even remember them being single at the same time.
The ‘proof’ is always my favourite part of ship accounts because it’s always so far fetched 😂

At the start of little Mix it was deffo always Perrie and Jade then Leigh and Jesy. Perrie and Jade lived together, went out just them too, shared clothes. The ship started because of their close friendship and was never romantic. It then became Perrie and Jesy end of 2016 (when Jesy broke up with Jake) in a friendship group with that Lucy and Lydia. I remember there was a rumour that Jade and P&J&L had a falling out (again something fans blew out proportion I think she stayed in the US and they went home and went all out together in London)

Jade was single 2014-2016 (Sam Clarke & Jed Elliot)
Perrie was single on and off 2015-2017 (Zayn then dated Joey/Leon & Alex)
They apprently ‘dated’ in 2016 after Perrie and Leon broke up and before Jade and Jed. Again I don’t think they did date but I really wouldn’t be surprised if something did go on but then again I might be brainwashed by the crazy little mix accounts 😂

Now that you mention it, where the duck did Lucy and Lydia come out of? They literally look like fans who managed to wrangle their way in to Perries life and now won't leave and are borderline obsessed. They don't look like mates like the rest of the girls have got, their identity is "Little Mix"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.