Little Mix #4 LM3 on their 10 year home run, but Jesy’s on her way to spoil the fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money does indeed talk, Nicki said only today that the only reason she featured on Bang Bang was because she was paid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Money does indeed talk, Nicki said only today that the only reason she featured on Bang Bang was because she was paid.
Literally just read that. Can’t help but think Jesy wanted Nicki cos she’s done an LM feature before.

Reactions: 6
Nicki forever wants people to know she’s paid for collabs and isn’t really her personal choices 😅
This news wouldn’t surprise me tbh

Nicki did refollow Jesy two weeks ago mind you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The timing of this truly couldn't be any better - Jesy will want it to be seen as a win, and as Nicki being on 'her side' and supporting her solo career. Meanwhile, Nicki has essentially just confirmed she doesn't give a tit who she collabs with or the quality of the song, as long as she's getting paid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The timing of this truly couldn't be any better - Jesy will want it to be seen as a win, and as Nicki being on 'her side' and supporting her solo career. Meanwhile, Nicki has essentially just confirmed she doesn't give a tit who she collabs with or the quality of the song, as long as she's getting paid :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely, but is Nicki really that big? I also feel that there is an insane amount of good will towards little mix and how they’ve handled this all. I guess it depends on the song.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, but is Nicki really that big? I also feel that there is an insane amount of good will towards little mix and how they’ve handled this all. I guess it depends on the song.
I feel like Nicki's discography is so bloated that it's not a big deal that she's collaborating with Jesy at all. Look on wiki where it lists all of her collabs - she doesn't guarantee a hit (I think the song will be a hit, but it would've been either way because of the situation). If anything, imo, it's a bad idea because it doesn't prove that Jesy can stand on her own as a solo artist.

It makes for a seemingly impressive headline though, and that's all Jesy's team really seem to care about.

Reactions: 14
If anything, imo, it's a bad idea because it doesn't prove that Jesy can stand on her own as a solo artist.
It's a complaint I've always had about Little Mix - way too many features. They're well able to stand on their own...

Reactions: 3
It's a complaint I've always had about Little Mix - way too many features. They're well able to stand on their own...
I hate how some features ruin what was a decent song and replace some nice bits. Think About Us is an example. Secret Love Song and it’s meaning was RUINED by Jason Derulo.

Honestly the only collab I feel that’s worked was Saweetie. And cheat codes.

Reactions: 15
Jessie J’s response to what Nicki said was just amazing 😂 can you imagine what Jesy Nelson would have said if she’d been in the firing line?
Nicki should be grateful she was on a track with Jessie and Ariana 💀😂 and Jesy could NEVER handle that heat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nicki should be grateful she was on a track with Jessie and Ariana 💀😂 and Jesy could NEVER handle that heat.
Honestly Bang Bang would still be a bop without Nicki on it, she needs to relax herself 😂 Jesy would definitely make herself the victim if she was in Jessie J's shoes.

Reactions: 12
Honestly Bang Bang would still be a bop without Nicki on it, she needs to relax herself 😂 Jesy would definitely make herself the victim if she was in Jessie J's shoes.
yeah lol it was a bop bc of the two strong female voices on it. whilst nicki did add something it wasn't anything that when taken away would have led the song to suffer

Reactions: 8
Madness and if all this is true I hope jesy sees it
This is actually so upsetting. I had a little mix fan account in my early teens and the fandom was toxic. I remember fan accounts were sending hate/death threats to Zayn and Gigi and if anyone called them out on it, they would getter same. I was only on Instagram but I would see screenshots on what happened on Twitter and it was just pure bullying.

I really hope the boys family and friends are okay and people are held responsible

Reactions: 5
This is actually so upsetting. I had a little mix fan account in my early teens and the fandom was toxic. I remember fan accounts were sending hate/death threats to Zayn and Gigi and if anyone called them out on it, they would getter same. I was only on Instagram but I would see screenshots on what happened on Twitter and it was just pure bullying.

I really hope the boys family and friends are okay and people are held responsible
Fandom in general seems to be a scary place to be.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just been reading about this. Horrendous if true

I guess this is a reason why celebrities in general need to keep their tit behind closed doors.
It leads to fans, essentially strangers , taking sides, causing divides, debates, arguments and bullying. I never really thought about it until now. You can’t convince young fans to behave otherwise on social media.

Reactions: 4
She should of been an adult about it but jesy ain't this is why I'm against her in away she lied about the reason why she left them she should tell the truth also if she's sees that someone killed there's self because of her lies she should tell the truth not hard

LMs manager Sam has had her baby. Im
Suspect about Leighanne 😂 is she posting about her brand to take the heat off another arrival ?

(I mean I did. My in laws were annoying 😂)

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s very fair to say Jesy should have any responsibility for a fan taking their own life

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.