Little Mix #3 Baby Mix, baldy pics, Jesy vs Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just said they're still going on tour, so hopefully that shuts down the comments that they'll stop because they've had babies!
I thought it was a bit of a strange question, they announced the rescheduled dates knowing two members were pregnant!

Reactions: 3
I’m just glad Jesy wasn’t brought into the conversation but I expect this was approved beforehand. I’m surprised Jesy didn’t pop up in the background with her Cosmo cover though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just glad Jesy wasn’t brought into the conversation but I expect this was approved beforehand. I’m surprised Jesy didn’t pop up in the background with her Cosmo cover though.
Did anyone else think Jack was about to talk about Jesy when he was asking who they were giving their mini BRIT to? He was saying it would be given to someone who’s been there since the start etc etc but Jade cut him off and suggested it was him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hey i'm not up to date with everything...what exactly did jesy do that was petty/bitter? afaik she hasn't said much besides her mental health

Reactions: 2
The 1975, Biffy Clyro, Bicep, Young T & Bugsey
The rest of the nominees to me are

I started crying when they dedicated to the spice girls 😅
I think they knew they were getting it from the way they were talking about it in interviews.
I think Jade was trying not to cry
I'm appalled that this lady and her band weren't inspirational 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came across on my FB feed, people are crapping their pants Little Mix is due to break up!

Well considering 2 are in the club and so is the manager, possible!!!

Reactions: 1
I'm so happy they won. The speech though 😭😭 I love them girls so bloody much. What a fantastic few weeks they've had.

Reactions: 8
Just came across on my FB feed, people are crapping their pants Little Mix is due to break up!

Well considering 2 are in the club and so is the manager, possible!!!
Can’t see them giving up to be honest, I reckon people are just being mean . The assumption that a woman can’t have a child and a career. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Can’t see them giving up to be honest, I reckon people are just being mean . The assumption that a woman can’t have a child and a career. 🤦‍♀️
Then factor in Jesy leaving, adds to the speculation, if you are old enough to remember, The Spice Girls went tits up not long after Geri left, could happen again.

Reactions: 6
This splitting up narrative clearly isn’t going to get dropped no matter how hard we try to bring people out of the dark ages guys 🙄🙃🤣

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Then factor in Jesy leaving, adds to the speculation, if you are old enough to remember, The Spice Girls went tits up not long after Geri left, could happen again.
except Little Mix actually feels really balanced without Jesy? Their dynamic seems great, the new version of Confetti was gorgeous, and genuinely they didn’t lose much in terms of talent or ability... like Jesy was alright but losing Perrie or Jade’s vocals or Leigh Anne’s stage presence would’ve been a MUCH bigger blow

• Heart
Reactions: 52
bleeping hell has frozen over

But yes, what’s up with Jade? She doesn’t seem comfortable. And this is the second image I’ve seen where Leigh Anne seems to be faking a smile but maybe she just needs to pee , I dunno 😂
I heard Jade on a video of them taking a photo saying she felt uncomfortable / awkward (because it’s been so long since they’ve done any big public thing) - She looked like she was trying to not cry during the speech, probably just a lot to take in with everything that’s gone on in little mix world!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.