Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to, but find it expensive for what it is. Also when the brand was first launched, she said the range would go up to size 18, but if I remember correctly she launched up to a size 14 and said the warehouse couldn’t make bigger sizes in time. She did add them later though. I think I’d be more inclined to buy if she made more inclusive designs and sizes for bigger people, it’s great that she’s very inclusive on the diversity front, however I do think she could include some more ladies who are “larger”.
The bikini tops don't look great for those of us who are big chested. This is nice though, I like the colour https://inaseashell.co.uk/product/fearless-mint/

Reactions: 2
It does feel a little disappointing that I couldn’t wear her bikini range, it’s pretty but would never fit properly. I don’t know who along the line of designing hasn’t figured out that bigger chested women can’t wear certain styles?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how it sells tbh, it looks like extremely overpriced dental floss to me 😩🤣 nothing unique or particularly high quality about it, if you told me it was from somewhere like ITS, PLT or Primark I wouldn’t question it 😳😂

Reactions: 5
Apparently there's an announcement this Friday alongside the confetti drop, wonder if it'll be pregnancy related?

Reactions: 3
Apparently there's an announcement this Friday alongside the confetti drop, wonder if it'll be pregnancy related?
I think it will be the Brits performance and that's the only thing that actually makes me doubt the pregnancy. I don't see Leigh-Anne performing at the Brits while pregnant.

Reactions: 4
I know people have a right to privacy but I do always find it weird when people go out their way to hide pregnancy, it tends to just make people obsess over it more. Not saying she is for sure, but she certainly does look it.

I know people have a right to privacy but I do always find it weird when people go out their way to hide pregnancy, it tends to just make people obsess over it more. Not saying she is for sure, but she certainly does look it.
I have seen some fan reactions over the mere possibility of her being pregnant and I can understand why she's hiding it if she's pregnant. The fandom is composed of mostly teenagers who hate all their boyfriends and who think one of them having a child will ruin their careers and steal them away from the fans.

Reactions: 6
I hope it’s a Brits performance. They’ve always done well on them
There woman like me one was amazing! I've seen them live and cannot get over how in sync they are. I know they rehearse loads but it's just incredible the show they put on

Reactions: 11
There woman like me one was amazing! I've seen them live and cannot get over how in sync they are. I know they rehearse loads but it's just incredible the show they put on
And a lot of people still believe they are talentless. I'm shocked everytime they perform on TV and people claim they can't sing. It's insanity. How can you listen to those girls and say they can't sing?

Reactions: 17
And a lot of people still believe they are talentless. I'm shocked everytime they perform on TV and people claim they can't sing. It's insanity. How can you listen to those girls and say they can't sing?
I agree. I’m personally not a fan of LM songs but to say that they can’t sing is ridiculous.

I agree. I’m personally not a fan of LM songs but to say that they can’t sing is ridiculous.
I remember when The Search was on and old men kept saying they didn't understand how Little Mix were qualified to judge singers when they couldn't sing themselves...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember when The Search was on and old men kept saying they didn't understand how Little Mix were qualified to judge singers when they couldn't sing themselves...
Comments like that are ridiculous. You don’t need to be a singer to be a judge. Look at judges on shows like The X Factor. So many throughout the years weren’t singers but nobody mentioned it.

I have seen some fan reactions over the mere possibility of her being pregnant and I can understand why she's hiding it if she's pregnant. The fandom is composed of mostly teenagers who hate all their boyfriends and who think one of them having a child will ruin their careers and steal them away from the fans.
Tbf there’s already been lots of discussion on Andre in this thread and it’s clear non “super fans” don’t approve of him either. I do believe people can change their ways and beliefs over time but he’s said some pretty atrocious things ab women and the LGBT+ very comfortably on Twitter. And he could definitely have done more/be doing more to rectify this.

A lot of people think if they don't like the music, or type of music really, that must mean they're not talented. Even something as superficial like image portrayed. I remember a lot of people slagging off Miley Cyrus for being untalented and using gimmicks, but that girl can sing. It's almost like they think they lose music "credibility" if they even consider someone outside their tastes talented.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.