Little Mix #2 The search for... a stylist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Jesys announced sheā€™s going out tonight in the hope of getting papped šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Perrieā€™s insta of the studio.. Iā€™ll pay a LOT of money if Leigh isnā€™t pregnant. A lot a lot.

Reactions: 4
Perrieā€™s insta of the studio.. Iā€™ll pay a LOT of money if Leigh isnā€™t pregnant. A lot a lot.
I just saw it and I definitely can see where you coming from but at the same time, that picture in the green shirt she posted recently is from the 12th of April and although the shirt is baggy, her tummy looks flat and they also filmed this boomerang type video where they're sitting down on that same day and there was no bump in sight.

Of course Jesy has posted when then girls have announced the re-release of Confetti šŸ™„šŸ™„
Thereā€™s totally a pattern.
Her insecurities wonā€™t leave her even though sheā€™s left them.

Im super excited for Little Mix though.

Reactions: 8
I just saw it and I definitely can see where you coming from but at the same time, that picture in the green shirt she posted recently is from the 12th of April and although the shirt is baggy, her tummy looks flat and they also filmed this boomerang type video where they're sitting down on that same day and there was no bump in sight.
Yeah I convinced but think now it might be a trick of the camera šŸ˜‚

Yeah I convinced but think now it might be a trick of the camera šŸ˜‚
I honestly can't figure it out šŸ˜† I mean the second one is front on, so that would be harder to tell anyway and easier to hide but the boomerang shows a slight bump at certain angles. Especially since she is such a slim girl anyway, I would've thought it'd be flatter like jade's next to her?

I'm so tornšŸ˜†

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I honestly can't figure it out šŸ˜† I mean the second one is front on, so that would be harder to tell anyway and easier to hide but the boomerang shows a slight bump at certain angles. Especially since she is such a slim girl anyway, I would've thought it'd be flatter like jade's next to her?

I'm so tornšŸ˜†
she actually looks pregnant in that first photo but angles do change things so who knows? maybe!

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but the new ad for her bikini company only shows her shot from behind or looking over her shoulder...

Reactions: 2
She just posted this a few hours ago. Her boobs are definitely bigger and her stomach does look rounder.

Screenshot_20210424_172222_com.twitter.android.jpg

Has anyone ever bought any of her swimwear?
Iā€™d like to, but find it expensive for what it is. Also when the brand was first launched, she said the range would go up to size 18, but if I remember correctly she launched up to a size 14 and said the warehouse couldnā€™t make bigger sizes in time. She did add them later though. I think Iā€™d be more inclined to buy if she made more inclusive designs and sizes for bigger people, itā€™s great that sheā€™s very inclusive on the diversity front, however I do think she could include some more ladies who are ā€œlargerā€.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.