Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Leigh’s about to release her fourth single, how many songs are usually on an EP? Because at this point everyone will have already listened to the tracklist and won’t give a shite about the album?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Leigh’s about to release her fourth single, how many songs are usually on an EP? Because at this point everyone will have already listened to the tracklist and won’t give a shite about the album?
It's okay, no one gives a shite anyway. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering she has a live show in June, you’d think she’d have the songs out so people actually know them if they’re going. She’s only about to put out song 2/5 from the EP with Forbidden Fruit?

Whole point of an EP is just to get music out, with maybe 1 lead song, not slowly release them all.

Reactions: 6
I don’t even think forbidden fruit is EP worthy. Such a bizarre sounding song and the lyrics are very basic. Of course I haven’t heard the whole song yet but it sounds unfinished, like a demo.

Why does she think it's a flex going after someone with a partner? Get out girl, why are you so proud and how many times do we have to hear about it? Plus, he's not exactly the catch you think hun

Reactions: 15
Why does she think it's a flex going after someone with a partner? Get out girl, why are you so proud and how many times do we have to hear about it? Plus, he's not exactly the catch you think hun
This. Honestly what about the supporting females/girl power little mix banged on about? Admitting you were so desperate for a piece of trash you involved yourself in another relationship just baffles me. Have some shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even think forbidden fruit is EP worthy. Such a bizarre sounding song and the lyrics are very basic. Of course I haven’t heard the whole song yet but it sounds unfinished, like a demo.
Forbidden fruit is genuinely awful from the clips she shared (is andre the forbidden fruit in question??). I haven’t minded her other ones even if I don’t find myself wanting to listen to them but this one actually sounds bad to me.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she in a relationship when they got together too?
Yeah she was, I think she broke hers off quite quickly (although seems like there was crossover) but Andre didn’t for 6 months, and I think I recently read after breaking up with his gf in late 2016 that he tried to break up with Leigh too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah she was, I think she broke hers off quite quickly (although seems like there was crossover) but Andre didn’t for 6 months, and I think I recently read after breaking up with his gf in late 2016 that he tried to break up with Leigh too.
I think he'd need a restraining order to get shot of Leigh, seems he could treat her any which way and she'd still think his tit was made of funfetti sprinkles and rainbows

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god the fruit love (this is what I'm calling it now) snippet is awful. Does she just not have good taste?

Perries merch failed at the first hurdle, that’s some lazy tit right there

Reactions: 5