Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perrie's video is so boring. The director is Jake Nava - he's done a load of videos for Beyonce, including Single Ladies. And that's all they came up with? Perrie just running around an AirBNB? It's like a summer version of Kevin running around the house in Home Alone.

The only surprising thing is that her cousin isn't in the house with her.
She was probs holding the camera running after her screaming YASSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m putting it out there that I think Jade will do the best and actually go on to be quite successful, not like Dua Lipa big, but I think she’ll be relevant for a lot longer than the other girls
Yeh I think so too. I think she could do well in a steady under the radar way rather than having constant number ones or being everywhere. I’m thinking like charli xcx who isn’t massive but consistently is around doing experimental music

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Perries new song, I think it’s such a tune.

I hope it stays relevant for longer than Jesys

Reactions: 3
NGL Perries instrumental on her single does seem to be perfect as background music for TV adverts and clips

Reactions: 1
I’m putting it out there that I think Jade will do the best and actually go on to be quite successful, not like Dua Lipa big, but I think she’ll be relevant for a lot longer than the other girls
Seeing as she's the smart one she might decide it's not worth the public humiliation to put out anything unless she's certain it'll do well.

UK #10 is an absolute disaster with all the followers and publicity she's got.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not good when Jesy Nelson's debut single charted at number 4 😰
I do think direct comparisons aren't entirely relevant - Jesy had a Nicki Minaj feature and was essentially doing a remake of a Diddy song that at least at the time had a lot of nostalgia attached. She also released while there was a bit more hype remaining for Little Mix, and had a lot of tabloid coverage.

The goal to me for Perrie and Jade is to prove they can actually carve out a career and last beyond 1-2 singles. If that means lower chart entries but lasting longer than 2 weeks in the top 50, that's greater success in the long run.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He charted at…. SIXTY 🤣 - it’s a pretty awful song. Shame he let his career just flop I only just found out he was dropped by RCA. Not suprised but it’s obvious he has too much control with this awful Harry Styles rip of song.
I can’t see that he charted… 😶

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, so It didn’t, no idea what this chart is???

"Actual sales only" chart, so it excludes streaming.

• Wow
Official single sales chart, official singles download chart, official physicals single chart, official Asian music chart, official British Asian music chart, official independent singles chart, official streaming singles chart o_O

All so confusing when that official uk company only does one chart for singles that actually means anything.

I guess Perrie can claim a no 1 as no one is buying singles so the 1'200 people that bought hers got her to no 1 of that chart.

I listened to Forget About Us again this morning. After the first verse and chorus I expected it to drop and turn into a dance song. I think it actually sounds a little bit like Summer by Calvin Harris.

I think if Perrie had released sooner than this she would have done better. They've really fucked up waiting this long. Jesy had a huge advantage in that way, but also had a big artist featuring and was the first to release so people were more curious. All things considered 4th was pretty tit by that standard.

Reactions: 8
I really do think the test for me is whether FAU can hold in the charts for a while - I don't think it'll stay in the top 10, but if it has the same rapid drop Jesy and Leigh Anne did, that will be a real worry. While a high chart peak is always going to be something to hope for, sustained sales are what will keep her with a record company.

And whoever said that the start of Stealing Love sounds like “egg fried rice” - it’s all I can hear now, you legend! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And whoever said that the start of Stealing Love sounds like “egg fried rice” - it’s all I can hear now, you legend! 😂
Me too for actual duck sake, her team are mocking her at this point if not one person pointed that out, hope her next single has a chicken chow mein interlude

• Haha