Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a bow for whoever predicted racism would be used as the excuse as to why Leigh-Anne hasn't turned in to a megastar with her solo career. I saw this post on a recent YouTube video, the poster clearly not grasping the irony in their comment!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's already down to 119 on Spotify so it doesn't look like it has much staying power

Two weeks in the top 40 if she's lucky

• Wow
  • Haha
It's just meh compared to other summer releases. Like Austin by Dasha, now THAT'S a banger I'm gonna have on repeat. Once is enough with FAU.

For me, Perrie's single just has no replay value. The chorus certainly contains a lot of words, but it's not catchy enough to make me want to hear all those words again.
Video is pure shite. I struggled to get through it even the first time.
I took one look at this thumbnail and thought "bet she's gurning and waving her hand around to Stealin' Love again"

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 18.28.07.png

And sure enough....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see Leigh-Anne's gurning dancing next to Jesy on the reunion tour in about 18 months time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What is the Jade drama? :oops:
There’s a rumour she’s debuting in June and will get on stage with someone at Hoopla. It’s literally just a rumour, but Kim Petras is one of the headliners and Jade was with her a few weeks ago. So it all goes back to Dr Luke & Kesha, and to a lot of people Kim Petras is a r*pe apologist, so they don’t want Jade associated with her.

Reactions: 7
It's already down to 119 on Spotify so it doesn't look like it has much staying power

Two weeks in the top 40 if she's lucky
Oof. Here's hoping her team have something up their sleeve. Hopefully the album already being finished will avoid any repeat of Jesy and Leigh Anne's situations.

A few people contacted Perrie’s store about the physicals that haven’t been sent yet. Apparently they haven’t been delivered to them yet so they can’t confirm a dispatch date, very poor from her team considering the physicals all go towards sales.

Reactions: 5
Is her cousin busy?
---
Leigh-Anne got great value out of the parish hall she rented for her new videos last week. They even let her use the projector!

---
New from Leigh-Anne. She certainly got her money's worth from the parish hall she rented for her new videos last week. They even let her use the projector!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen Leigh’s snippet of forbidden fruit. Is she going for the approach of “if I throw a load of tit at the wall, something will stick?” 🙈 it’s terrible

Reactions: 5
Just seen Leigh’s snippet of forbidden fruit. Is she going for the approach of “if I throw a load of tit at the wall, something will stick?” 🙈 it’s terrible
It's terrible. No melody. And again, what's it about? Another cringe song about how desperately she chased Andre.
She has no self-awareness whatsoever!

Reactions: 8
Now they've shipped my cassette from my bundle. They really are taking the postage hit here, wonder when I'll finally get the vinyl.

Now they've shipped my cassette from my bundle. They really are taking the postage hit here, wonder when I'll finally get the vinyl.
Hol' up. You can still get cassettes?! Daaaang. I literally haven't seen one in years! I know some cars still have cassette decks but don't know anyone who has one lol

Reactions: 2