Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your husband’s useless without telling me your husband’s useless 🙄

Context: Marvin Humes posted a video of him styling his daughters hair into a ponytail and Leigh-Anne was smitten over it in the comments saying he’ll need to teach Andre

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well aware this is like such old news and petty, but of all the chances, Zayn also has a single out Friday now too… 😂

Can see the fans getting ready to compare streams already.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well aware this is like such old news and petty, but of all the chances, Zayn also has a single out Friday now too… 😂

Can see the fans getting ready to compare streams already.

I doubt it’s gonna be a competition at all 😂 does Zayn even break into the top 100 these days

Reactions: 4
French, Dutch and German? Looks like they’re targeting EU promo. I saw something about a few Australian fans being contacted about a potential event in Sydney too.

Reactions: 1
French, Dutch and German? Looks like they’re targeting EU promo. I saw something about a few Australian fans being contacted about a potential event in Sydney too.

She’s doing more promo than Leigh’s done in a year, yet Leigh will still blame racism for Perrie having more success than her

Reactions: 13
I think Perrie & team have created a lot of buzz around the song, maybe I'm just the target audience but I keep seeing the snippet ads on Instagram/TikTok and the comments are full of people who want the full song. They've got her lined up with Radio 1 and Jonathan Ross on release weekend so that will be good for the general public who haven't closely followed the LM girls since the hiatus. I just think it's such a shame Perrie isn't performing on Jonathan Ross as a live performance where she can showcase her vocals would instantly make people take notice of her as a soloist.

I think the wait from the snippet to release has gone on 1-2 weeks too long but it's definitely a better rollout than Jesy & Leigh - I just hope the song is great because it has the potential to be a summer smash.

Reactions: 13
Seems silly for Perrie to have teased the song for so long. It's not anything particularly unique and already feels like a hit song of yesteryear.

Reactions: 12
Perrie teased the start of the song a bit on tik tok which I never realised. It really is sounding promising

Reactions: 3
I don't know.. I'm not sure if the general public is bothered? I think it'll be really high in the midweeks but drop throughout the week.. maybe a #11 peak

Reactions: 2
I have no patience so I always use a VPN to listen early to songs but no sign of Forget About Us so she must be doing a midnight BST everywhere release.
---
Nevermind, it is on Spotify, I just normally use YouTube as it is less effort but wasn't as hard with Perrie as she only has one song with the free shuffle, which is normally the issue. Wonder why her team aren't on it with the youtube uploading.
---
It is pretty much the snippet, so wasn't exciting at all. It is a good song but think her team were silly releasing that snippet so early and it such a long snippet too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4