Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cant understand the constant #collab. She hasnt paid for a thing in that house, although its rented so I suppose it's a win win situation for her not having to invest her own money into a house she doesnt own!

Reactions: 3
She is so fake it's unreal. Those blinds are not black out blinds at all...

Reactions: 6
Who the actual duck does she think she is????🤷‍♀️😡. It’s actually crass and disgusting all the expensive gifted stuff in that nursery. Like who are the 5000 asking her for the reveal???? And then Terri is in a Pandora eeeeeeeking away and fake as duck. The Fakepatricks…🙄

• Haha
There not even that nice 🤷‍♀️ maybe its just me but wudnt be my taste, she is painful like!!!

Oh stop sure at the height of covid and lockdown she was posting all the garden stuff and the house it was shocking like loads of people were struggling financially at the time and then had her dad over helping and was telling all her followers to make their own minds up about the restrictions...

When did a baby’s bedroom become “the nursery” 🙄 notions, what happens if the lease in the rented house runs out and all the blinds, carpets get left behind...or they can’t make rent?

Reactions: 4
When did a baby’s bedroom become “the nursery” 🙄 notions, what happens if the lease in the rented house runs out and all the blinds, carpets get left behind...or they can’t make rent?
Notions is right absolute mad money for anyone to spend the chair alone was over 1000 all well and good if it's #gifted 🙄

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t agree more. Would have been great if that company put a smile on the faces of those wee girls. LBP can well afford to buy her own. What’s her husband’s business?
Gav is only a manager at the techball company he does not own it 😉

Reactions: 5
Why are companies gifting her so expensive items. It's shocking. I rang about the runner for my stairs and was told it would cost me €1400 just for the stairs and not the landing, I only have 13 steps. So basically €107 for each step...... you're alright. I suppose they have to charge us mere folk shocking prices so they can give them the freebies.

Why are companies gifting her so expensive items. It's shocking. I rang about the runner for my stairs and was told it would cost me €1400 just for the stairs and not the landing, I only have 13 steps. So basically €107 for each step...... you're alright. I suppose they have to charge us mere folk shocking prices so they can give them the freebies.
Because of people like you who watch her stories and buy thats why lol (although I know you didnt buy) but guarantee alot did x

Reactions: 1
Because of people like you who watch her stories and buy thats why lol (although I know you didnt buy) but guarantee alot did x
I'm happy to say I've never been influenced to buy anything those eejits recommend and I'm so ashamed to say I liked it 🙈🙈🙈 but I was delighted it was too expensive to buy. Someone else will be getting my business 😁😁😁

Reactions: 2
Why would you post your little girl drinking non alcoholic wine? Why would you even encourage your daughter to drink it? Why would you even bother drinking it yourself? If she had to put a disclaimer on the story she obviously knows shes gona get tit for it....so it must be attention seeking. Dope!

Reactions: 9
I think LBP is the worst by far. Worse than Aoibhe Devlin, worse than Grace.
I think she’s a jumped up wannabe and I don’t say that lightly. I think it’s an absolute disgrace the amount of stuff she is gifted. She literally takes everything. Blinds, carpet, hall tables, nursery furniture worth 1000’s, garden furniture worth 1000’s. We’re in the midst of a pandemic of course normal hard working people are going to feel jealous and bitter. I think that’s why there is a surge is blogger hate recently. People are struggling, really really struggling and to see a ‘blogger’ that does nothing for the greater good like LBP get gifted so much stuff when she is already quite affluent ( she brags and shows off that much it’s obvious) is sickening.
Then when she is called out she resorts to name calling and bullying something she claims she doesn’t agree with.
The rant she put up a few weeks back after someone messaged her about the collabs/gifts being excessive was disgusting. She sneered, she looked down her nose, she basically outed the person when that person was only giving her opinion. An opinion a lot of people agree with. The person said she was in rented accommodation etc and she basically laughed at her. Today she is outting someone else and calling them a ‘freak show’. Grace while I understand people’s opinions on her doesn’t come on and annihilate and name call when she’s called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she’s a jumped up wannabe and I don’t say that lightly. I think it’s an absolute disgrace the amount of stuff she is gifted. She literally takes everything. Blinds, carpet, hall tables, nursery furniture worth 1000’s, garden furniture worth 1000’s. We’re in the midst of a pandemic of course normal hard working people are going to feel jealous and bitter. I think that’s why there is a surge is blogger hate recently. People are struggling, really really struggling and to see a ‘blogger’ that does nothing for the greater good like LBP get gifted so much stuff when she is already quite affluent ( she brags and shows off that much it’s obvious) is sickening.
Then when she is called out she resorts to name calling and bullying something she claims she doesn’t agree with.
The rant she put up a few weeks back after someone messaged her about the collabs/gifts being excessive was disgusting. She sneered, she looked down her nose, she basically outed the person when that person was only giving her opinion. An opinion a lot of people agree with. The person said she was in rented accommodation etc and she basically laughed at her. Today she is outting someone else and calling them a ‘freak show’. Grace while I understand people’s opinions on her doesn’t come on and annihilate and name call when she’s called out.
100% agree with you 👏👏👏. She has a disgusting attitude and sense of self entitlement and is very nasty and condescending when she gets the slightest bit of criticism. She is just a 1 way street and gives nothing with regard to content etc. It’s mind blowing how all these brands are endlessly gifting her so much. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she is constantly contacting them being the biggest Beggy on insta. And then she has the neck to look down her nose at people and scoff and ridicule them with her snarky comments and tone. She is no better then anyone and she would do well to remember that when she is sitting on her €1,400 gifted rocking chair in her little Beggy bubble…she really is horrible

Reactions: 5
You articulate it very well.. spot on ..

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
100% agree with you 👏👏👏. She has a disgusting attitude and sense of self entitlement and is very nasty and condescending when she gets the slightest bit of criticism. She is just a 1 way street and gives nothing with regard to content etc. It’s mind blowing how all these brands are endlessly gifting her so much. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she is constantly contacting them being the biggest Beggy on insta. And then she has the neck to look down her nose at people and scoff and ridicule them with her snarky comments and tone. She is no better then anyone and she would do well to remember that when she is sitting on her €1,400 gifted rocking chair in her little Beggy bubble…she really is horrible
I mean come on who in their right mind after all she’s been gifted and the criticism she’s got comes on and promotes a €1,400 chair!! Seriously I think everything is premeditated and she knows exactly what she is doing.
She wants the ‘lower class’ as she describes to be envious of her and her lifestyle. To be envious of her children and their mountain of clothes/toys. She is a show off. ‘Look what I have’ ‘look what my children have’.
There is absolutely no modesty at all. I unfollowed her today after the ‘freak show’ comment.

I don’t agree with some of the threads on here critiquing people’s looks/parenting but the majority of what is said about these bloggers is true. Lately the ‘gifting’is excessive and if anything I will never buy from any company that gifts to a blogger like LBP and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.