Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that ye mention guards, pretty sure they’re 18 months into that investigation now Nikki… how’s that going? 🥴🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah now..... I think I got one of those on every foreign holiday I was on a child. 😂 It'll be peeled off in a few days with the pool anyway
Ah look I know, we all did! But nasty Nicola would think she’s above all that holiday hijinks cos she’s so classy and sophisticated 😂😂

Ah look I know, we all did! But nasty Nicola would think she’s above all that holiday hijinks cos she’s so classy and sophisticated 😂😂
Exactly, there was a time she wouldn’t even let the child wear a character tshirt as it wasn’t her style 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Imagine out in Portugal for six weeks and advertising your dance camp and your kids not even going how hypocrite

Reactions: 8
Imagine out in Portugal for six weeks and advertising your dance camp and your kids not even going how hypocrite
Worse fools the people sending their kids to it, Nikki raking it in with the dance school and camps again after crying poor the whole of lockdown and also the scandal with the winnings of “ Ireland clearly doesn’t have any talent “ 🙄

Reactions: 4
Nikki absolutely nobody wants to see your crotch while you pretend to record Sonny.. its actually Pathetic how Thirsty she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think the videos from the dance school are a bit much?
I don’t know any summer camps who take and post videos of the kids like that and then for Nikki to be sharing it?

would totally put me off sending kids to there or even doing classes myself

Reactions: 3
Sure she’s struggling to sell anything now. I remember there was a time she’d sell out so quick of bows, dance classes where full, summer camps would be snatched up so quick and now she shares for weeks on end and even up to the day before they start. She’s still trying to sell her kids clothing line, none of her bows sell out now either. I’d say her ads now bring in the most money now and the dance and bows are old stale news that I’d say she hates having now. I also wouldn’t blame covid cos she started to struggle before that!

Reactions: 7
Sure she’s struggling to sell anything now. I remember there was a time she’d sell out so quick of bows, dance classes where full, summer camps would be snatched up so quick and now she shares for weeks on end and even up to the day before they start. She’s still trying to sell her kids clothing line, none of her bows sell out now either. I’d say her ads now bring in the most money now and the dance and bows are old stale news that I’d say she hates having now. I also wouldn’t blame covid cos she started to struggle before that!
Also, im sure the utter shite she was spouting during covid dosnt help her popularity either.... and the whole "i dont give a tit about anyone else, as long as my family are ok" she was carrying on with! Shes so unlikeable, rude, self entitled, and selfish🙄

Reactions: 12
I had the misfortune to work with this family before and they are really not nice - if you're paying them they're all sunshine and light but if they're paying you they treat you like you're tit on their shoes! How can someone have 3 businesses and never seem to actually work - someone runs the dance studio for her, someone else runs the bows and someone runs the playschool! I know you can employ managers etc but she seriously seems to have no involvement and yet seems to be raking it in! Or at least likes to show that she is raking it in 🙄

Reactions: 7
I had the misfortune to work with this family before and they are really not nice - if you're paying them they're all sunshine and light but if they're paying you they treat you like you're tit on their shoes! How can someone have 3 businesses and never seem to actually work - someone runs the dance studio for her, someone else runs the bows and someone runs the playschool! I know you can employ managers etc but she seriously seems to have no involvement and yet seems to be raking it in! Or at least likes to show that she is raking it in 🙄
She definitely isn’t raking it in. She wants people to think it alright. She’s vile

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.