Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit the "too boring for a title" thread title has been done to death over the years. It gets votes but leaving it blank says it without the 40th thread with the same thread title. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Yea Papa said that alright Nikki... in other words you want all agencies to know Sonny is available for modelling... just spit it out.. you might aswell use him as a cash cow aswell.. and yeah you are an arrogant , self righteous pushy parent

Reactions: 10
Yea Papa said that alright Nikki... in other words you want all agencies to know Sonny is available for modelling... just spit it out.. you might aswell use him as a cash cow aswell.. and yeah you are an arrogant , self righteous pushy parent
I don't mean to sound horrible but maybe it's because he's not as cute as you think he is Nikki🙄 She honestly thinks there's nothing like her or her kids

Reactions: 9
She is shameless, she pushed Pippa into the spotlight and you can see she is not comfortable with it and now sonny at 2 years of age needs to be modelling 😡 what a sad indictment of her parenting priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is the MOST BIZZARE grid post I’ve ever witnessed. What is she on about??? Meeting Rosie for a coffee flex or her model child flex.

A grid post touting her son for modelling business 🤢….taking begging to a whole new level.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That is the MOST BIZZARE grid post I’ve ever witnessed. What is she on about??? Meeting Rosie for a coffee flex or her model child flex.

A grid post touting her son for modelling business 🤢….taking begging to a whole new level.
This is it,”PLEASE, see how cute my child is” crap 😂

That post is cringeworthy!! She’s obsessed with her kids being famous 😡

Reactions: 5
Did anyone take notice of the poor dog outside. Poor thing was so shabby and neglected looking. Breaks my heart.

Reactions: 7
Poor delusional Nikki! Congratulating Gavs company on his award! It’s not his company, he’s a feckin sales rep😂😂 that company techno gym was set up 35 years ago, so unless gav was entrepreneur of the year starting junior infants it doesn’t add up, Nikki with the smoke and mirrors again 🙄also that awards ceremony reaked of pyramid scheme, more along the lines of aloe Vera/Avon sales awards for targets reached 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she goes on I was convinced he started that company🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Thanks for clearing it up! 😘
Poor delusional Nikki! Congratulating Gavs company on his award! It’s not his company, he’s a feckin sales rep😂😂 that company techno gym was set up 35 years ago, so unless gav was entrepreneur of the year starting junior infants it doesn’t add up, Nikki with the smoke and mirrors again 🙄also that awards ceremony reaked of pyramid scheme, more along the lines of aloe Vera/Avon sales awards for targets reached 😂😂

Poor delusional Nikki! Congratulating Gavs company on his award! It’s not his company, he’s a feckin sales rep😂😂 that company techno gym was set up 35 years ago, so unless gav was entrepreneur of the year starting juninfants it doesn’t add up, Nikki with the smoke and mirrors again 🙄also that awards ceremony reaked of pyramid scheme, more along the lines of aloe Vera/Avon sales awards for targets reached 😂😂
I thought this aswel she really is away with the faries it's a world wide company he just works for them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious she must spend her time on Tattle. We notice her poor neglected dog and next thing she’s adding two groomers 🤣
E4E1215E-05B0-4662-A2A6-49C6833302F4.png
D321E9F9-1A41-416B-8095-CA71002A175C.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.