Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m fairness I wouldn’t ever comment on the child’s looks. She would be lovely in any normal dress. I just think young children are nicer in childish, plain dresses, and not dresses like mini brides. Wearing make up and puffy dresses! Maybe it’s just me but I have a real issue with children dressing like adults! I just just don’t get the notions Nikki has, she always gets the mark wrong! Heading to Chelsea in London for a dress. I DON’t GET IT ! She tries to act posh but those dresses are anything but !

They are not royal type dresses the royals wouldn’t wear this tack.

Nikki doesn’t get most of her following is people like herself (average/normal) and from her area north Dublin. Which there is zero wrong with. That’s her target audience but then she behaves like she looks down her nose at these people and is trying to put herself in a different league that she’s alien too ! The only one she’s actually alienating is the community she ACTUALLY lives and appeals to 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also has no reason to look down her nose at these people. Most of which work for everything they have a strive for their own homes and real jobs and education for their kids which is a dam lot better then she dies for hers.

I couldn’t imagine living in her head. Always trying to be better then everyone around her . Always show off and braging! It’s such a missed mark when people are struggling to pay bills boasting about a trip and an gypsy dress in london. It just makes her so unlikeable.

I follow loads of people, lots of rich and lots of normal. I have to say the very wealthy ones don’t go on like this. Apart for the other nuvis like mcgregor! They are very understated. They are comfortable and don’t need to show every single thing off. It makes them likeable. If only Nikki the dicky realised why she is so unlikeable is because she’s a try hard and there isZero substance. Champagne lifestyle and lemonade money!

Reactions: 12

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Sure she’s struggling to sell anything now. I remember there was a time she’d sell out so quick of bows, dance classes where full, summer camps would be snatched up so quick and now she shares for weeks on end and even up to the day before they start. She’s still trying to sell her kids clothing line, none of her bows sell out now either. I’d say her ads now bring in the most money now and the dance and bows are old stale news that I’d say she hates having now. I also wouldn’t blame covid cos she started to struggle before that!
Also, im sure the utter shite she was spouting during covid dosnt help her popularity either.... and the whole "i dont give a shit about anyone else, as long as my family are ok" she was carrying on with! Shes so unlikeable, rude, self entitled, and selfish🙄

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Why didn't she use the service Terror had up where u could rent all that equipment for Sonny... Because she got increased engagement with her car stories last year with all her dopes telling her "ah jaysus you are gas sending the hubby over with all the bits stuffed into the car" and she wants that attention again

overgrammers

VIP Member
I feel very sorry for Chrissi. Nikki out with her lbp crew and not giving 2 fucks about her. Her Dad is in Portugal with David.
God love her. It's her feckin 30th. Really feel 4 her
I’d feel more sorry for Nicola tbf, a woman in her forties going on like she’s part of a hip hop crew 🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Jonnyjo

So 10 of the 12 kids didn't make it today..
Ohhhhhhh burn... all that stuff gone to waste... Terror won't be best pleased knowing Nikki captured Sydney's front profile a few times on those last few pics

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What in the name of god is she wearing?!

Aslo-

🗣LOOK AT MY BIG ASS UGLY BAG THAT MAKES ME THINK IM OF HIGHER CLASS THAN ALL OF YOU 🗣

• Haha

Shinney39

My 11 and 14 years old spent two days in the summer emptying their wardrobes and sorting charity stuff, I helped 7 year old but she did 80% herself. Nikki raising the kids to be like her and able to do nothing for themselves

Puffin

VIP Member
What is the obsession both her and Terrie have with claiming their children and full time mad bastards. They are children just let them be 🤷🏻‍♀️Poor Pippa seems like a ball of anxiety cos I would say the pressure to perform , on camera, at all times is immense

• Angry

Puffin

VIP Member
The thing is none of us know whether the bf is a dick or not and it's all just speculation. Chrissie was always the downtrodden sister, always got Cinderella(Chrissie) and the ugly sisters vibes( Aimme, Croia and Nikki). She always seemed closer to Daveh than the others.

I think once the mother died Nikki made herself the self appointed head of the family, we have all seen the way she bosses the dad and unless you were along with her you were discommunicated from the family. Daveh would have been pushed out aswell of Terrie wasn't an instahun . Not to derail any more , best of luck to her and the new arrival

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Fucks sake. Devastated about the murder of 14 children BUT HERE'S AN AD FOR MY BOWS AND DANCE CAMP! nikki you tone deaf piece of shit. But why would I expect any different. Those kids weren't part of your family so let's hark back to the rant of the century shall we. You don't give a fuck because you don't care about anyone who isn't your family. Stop pretending, you shallow whiney self entitled walking skidmark.

14.dead kids and following it is an ad for a kids dance camp. What is wrong with you.

• Sad

sea773

I am sorry but is this woman ok jaydens 3 pieces top bottoms and shoes are nearly €500 I’m actually shocked at her she is the very type of mother that is crippling everyone else with guilt some poor woman has probably watched that shit this morning after breaking her back to get the school bits in but won’t be able to afford what Nikki has and feel like utter crap the country is on its knees people are struggling has she absolutely not one shred of decency in her I’m ashamed for her honestly

brandambassador

VIP Member
Vile. Came here to say the same. Well done you are a paedophiles top poster Nikki.
Gym splits videos ✔
near naked Pippa in pool/baths ✔
underwear posts ✔
location each night at dinner ✔
If Madeline McCann wasn’t killed by her parents then whatever creep might have been around would be coming your way took

• Sick

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
The only one to even wish Chrissie a happy birthday on insta is croia, if this was anyone else they'd have the big post and stories full of pics up, feel so sorry for chrissie it's her 30th birthday like! When it was David's birthday a few weeks ago they all had stories and pics up of him ect She defo is the black sheep of the family now

Loopylou40

And keeps saying it to the child she really thinks she is mother earth
Is this not the same idiot who posted a ten hour story of the same child inhaling a chocolate muffin recently and spent his entire holiday in Portugal eating chocolate croissants and ice pops in every post, but he’s ‘not allowed chocolate’ get a grip Nicola you absolute fool 🙄

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Camera in hand……
Don’t press the buTTin 😡
Swipe his hand off in anger 😡
Don’t press the buTTin 😂😂
There’s a puddle on the floor 😡
Don’t press the buTTin 😂😂
I’m goin to have to take it off you 😡
Jesus tonight 😂😂

No wonder the poor child is confused and won’t stop. Laughing, Angry, while all being filmed…

• Haha