Little Bow Pip #8 where will we fly, we’ll go to Dubai, no need for school says Nikki the fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden center at the back of Malahide castle has lovely stuff and i saw the other day that the old Kinsealy garden center might be opening again.
Oh I loved that Garden centre. Hope it does reopen. Haven’t been into the malahide one in years. Must have a look again thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: 1
The garden center at the back of Malahide castle has lovely stuff and i saw the other day that the old Kinsealy garden center might be opening again.
The Kinsealy one was open at Christmas I got a tree there

I was in a park few weeks and seen a kid and realised I only knew him because his mother always has him up on social media its so scary
That happened me once… horrible - I’d hate for total strangers to know nearly everything bout me or my kids 🫣 AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM 😨

Reactions: 2
I'm the same. Wouldn't give Jones the time of day now, they can duck off. My husband thinks it's hilarious

And closer to nikki yet she’s not tagging the life out of them. She knows they’d not bother with a small fish like her. Haven’t shopped in Jones since And I used to go there for Halloween, Christmas and gardening, also stopped into the little food shop, wouldn’t associate with it after that collab.

Reactions: 5
I was in a park few weeks and seen a kid and realised I only knew him because his mother always has him up on social media its so scary

This happened to me with faces by grace kids… like I recognised them straight away. Frightening.

Y

Yep deffo remember that. He did cheat on her before their wedding and there’s deffo a love child involved thst he doesn’t see.
This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if it was true. As said before If it wasn’t true she’d be on shooting down the rumours.

Reactions: 5
Only about 20 “applicants” for the brand rep search, years ago there used to be 100’s from all over!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has there been any mention of pippa making communion or have the kids been christened Jayden done confirmation last year I’d expect a massive ordeal for pippas communion

Has there been any mention of pippa making communion or have the kids been christened Jayden done confirmation last year I’d expect a massive ordeal for pippas communion
I think she’s only about 6 could be wrong though

It’s quite disturbing that people can work these thing out because of what she shares on social media.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.