Little Bow Pip #8 where will we fly, we’ll go to Dubai, no need for school says Nikki the fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever gonna leave that bleeping room while she’s on holiday? Showing everything from the room 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Recaaaaaap

Still a walking witch

Still anti vaxx anti mask but pro begging

Said she was taking kids off insta because we were mean meanies who were just being mean to which this court determined was a LIE considering she's just posted a pic of the baby in his nip on a SM site where fifty thousand people will see him

Spent six weeks in Portugal where she make the Most Boring Content Ever Witnessed

Has secretly had covid but won't tell anyone cos god forbid she be like most of the country and she's likely gotten it from chrissie who seems to be persona non grata since!

Would still sell her granny if she thought it'd get her more freebies

Got a slap on the wrist from her mgmt company when she came on and said in no uncertain terms she doesn't give a flying duck about ANYONE else other than her family. The rest of the world doesn't deserve protecting and sure duck the old people especially

99% of her content is the baby including him playing on a windowsill with unsecured blind strings.

Rents her gaff rents her range rover lives in smoke and mirrors

Claimes "the kids really want to model I swear!!!!"

Currently in Dubai showing off the hotel room cos she hasn't two brain cells to rub together, and I wish she got stuck there because the authorities over there would not take one OUNCE of her tit and she'd be fined to within an inch of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are hers and the mrs kids not in school, it just baffles me they’re willing to keep them out for the sake of January being a cheaper flight

Reactions: 5
Why are hers and the mrs kids not in school, it just baffles me they’re willing to keep them out for the sake of January being a cheaper flight
Do you think the likes of 'Little Bow AntiVax' and 'MRS Ashton pound cruelty' actually prioritise education?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am surprised Mrs make up would take her kids off school to go on holidays.
The woman hasn't the brain power to come up with a second/different make up look in how many years, I doubt she's given the kids education much thought.

Reactions: 6
How this women has any sponsorship is beyond me ! Child on quad with no helmet what a f**king ****** of a mother. Bragging it’s his first time … the exact reason he could flip it in a moment and end up dead or with life long injuries … what a f**king clown of a human !

Reactions: 9
Is she claiming Dubai now like she does portugal with the we don't normally stay we usually stay closer to the city comment u would think she was there all the time I'm following her a few years now Iv heard her mention Dubai before

Reactions: 9
Is she claiming Dubai now like she does portugal with the we don't normally stay we usually stay closer to the city comment u would think she was there all the time I'm following her a few years now Iv heard her mention Dubai before
Jayden’s been too young “every” other time we’ve been here.. shes the most materialistic of them all

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nikki has been to Dubai once before on another gav sponsored business trip and categorically stated at the time that she didn’t like it and wouldn’t go back! . . . Akward!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.