Little Bow Pip #8 where will we fly, we’ll go to Dubai, no need for school says Nikki the fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His a grown man! It’s his decision no one else’s .
We don’t even know if this is even true as the rumour was started on here .
You say a lot of things about Niki but this is his mistake and only he is responsible .
The rumour has been going around Swords for years so I do t think it started on here.

Reactions: 1
There was one time she did address it very indirectly and used it as ammo to give out about tattle and call us all trolls! I'd say it was maybe the 3rd last time it was mentioned? She went on a big rant (wouldn't be like her) and got all her cronies writing to tell her how great she is 🙄
I remember that on the couch & him sitting there afraid to move. I still think it’s true. If it was false she would be on cursing & roaring. We all know what she is like. I read it on a fb group a few years ago before here as well.

Reactions: 5
20 insta posts 10 of which are the baby and the rest are selling basically nothing. She's so booooooring

Reactions: 2
Ye think this one would grow up. Tryin to be an Insta Hun. Yet boring 🥱. Nearly forty yrs of age acting like a 18 yr old. Bikinis who gives a duck what you've bought Hun. Enjoy that on the beach. Nikki give us a rant or something. #driedupmotherfucker!!!!

• Haha
Hope she was listening to pat kenny there talking about exploiting your kids on insta they are infact working for you needs to be legislation about this and for companies who use the kids of these insta huns their day is coming 🎉

Reactions: 12
Hope she was listening to pat kenny there talking about exploiting your kids on insta they are infact working for you needs to be legislation about this and for companies who use the kids of these insta huns their day is coming 🎉
About bleeping time. Sick of seeing kids exploited for personal gain. Its ridiculous. Let children be children. Wish they all would stop doing it.
Terrie even putting up her young one. What's the point your not showing her face so why bother. #dope.

Reactions: 7
That's loads of them fucked so. Especially the twins and me. Delighted!

Reactions: 6
Here’s the link to podcast, not sure if this will work
Ooh I must listen to that later when I’ve free time. Hopefully they do bring in some type of legislation about all this.. cos I’m sick of seeing kids being used online cos cute kids sell more etc etc etc 🫠

Reactions: 3
This should have been done long ago. The poor children of all these influencers are going to have major major issues in the future. If I was them I would start to worry because most of them have no content without their children. Pathetic insecure women using children for fame.

What's more disturbing is so many of us would recognise these kids on the street and we are strangers. Any sicko could confuse them with knowledge it really doesnt bare thinking about.

Reactions: 6
Nikki, hun, I hope jones garden center run you because you scabbed about €2k of furniture last year and went to Portugal for 6 weeks not for being bad with flowers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Did she actually do about 27 stories to ask us to choose between a sludgy beige, and a sludgy grey? So bleeping predictable and boring.

Reactions: 1
Did she actually do about 27 stories to ask us to choose between a sludgy beige, and a sludgy grey? So bleeping predictable and boring.
I wouldn't mind but the sofa was only begged last year so is new, she spent weeks in Jones and tagging them at every chance got a sofa and fucked off to Portugal and never shown until now. And then the neck to say she will be back out to torment them, I stopped shopping there because of the collab so I hope they loose even more customers if they work with her again

Reactions: 4
What's more disturbing is so many of us would recognise these kids on the street and we are strangers. Any sicko could confuse them with knowledge it really doesnt bare thinking about.
I was in a park few weeks and seen a kid and realised I only knew him because his mother always has him up on social media its so scary

I wouldn't mind but the sofa was only begged last year so is new, she spent weeks in Jones and tagging them at every chance got a sofa and fucked off to Portugal and never shown until now. And then the neck to say she will be back out to torment them, I stopped shopping there because of the collab so I hope they loose even more customers if they work with her again
Didnt loads of people get on to them about it and they didnt give a tit about the complaints? Wasnt that them?

Didnt loads of people get on to them about it and they didnt give a tit about the complaints? Wasnt that them?
Yep that’s correct. Didn’t give a flying duck. I haven’t been in the place since then either and I’m local would have been in it quite a lot. I get my gardening stuff from a place in finglas now. I drive past Jones’s to get there.

Yep that’s correct. Didn’t give a flying duck. I haven’t been in the place since then either and I’m local would have been in it quite a lot. I get my gardening stuff from a place in finglas now. I drive past Jones’s to get there.
The garden center at the back of Malahide castle has lovely stuff and i saw the other day that the old Kinsealy garden center might be opening again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.