Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok so I have had enough of this one. She’s sickening. I’m actually friends with her sisters boyfriend and they are an awful family. She bullies her sister and if it’s not Nikki way it’s the highway. She tells a pack of lies constantly, and see that rosy marriage it wasn’t that rosy a while ago when you found out gav had a little gambling problem !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I actually heard that Johnson and Johnson have taken over all the helmet companies. Any child under 18 will be injected with a go pro camera and tracking chip in their brain if they put one on. It’s a total conspiracy…. She has done her research! I take it back she was right to leave her child on a quad for his first time without one ! In fact I have just gone and thrown my 3 kids bike helmets in the bin and next time I go go karting I’m going to demand an exemption for them all! I’m not having it! I even think that ski schools should knock the helmet thing on the head too!

I am going to reach out to Nik the dick and ask her where she gets her research as I want to be ahead of the game just like her. Her cancer research for her mam on killer Chemo was ahead of those millions of researchers and doctors. Her vaccine research again ahead of the game! She again knows more then the scientists. Her kids being healthy from childhood disease is totally due to no vaccinations rather then the 99% of vaccinated children around them keeping them safe!

Shes so wise and educated. She’s just a mum wanting the best for her kids …. Like no vaccines, no school, TikTok at 7, adventure spots with no protection, no college (they brainwash you not educate you there) and a full knowledge of the use of fake Covid certs by the time you hit two (she has sonny in training he can almost scan a fake QR code) !

apologies Dikkie (oops I mean Nikki) we were wrong about you. Enjoy posting from dinner with every other insta pleb, and tinker hanging out in Dubai …. The new Costa dela corruption, you fit in well 🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
I felt like writing don’t have to listen to
Ur Shitty Rants u hear her I’ve only ever been honest nothing fking honest about u Nikki ur as fake as ur fking handbag 🤣
Oh my god. Next thread.

Beg, bitch and blag, faker than her handbag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m confused. Does Nikki ‘Michael Collins’ Whelan think she has led the country to some sort of victory or what? The poster who commented about the vaccination rate is 100% correct. Nikki anti vaxx and her cronies were the ones delaying the progress. She really is an insufferable geebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Some really mean comments about the family on this thread, it’s their special place because they used to go with their mam before she passed and it was her favourite place, Nikki said that a couple of years ago. Don’t get me wrong she can be on the annoying side but we’re all supposed to be lifting each other up ladies 🥺🥺
I hate the narrative that we are supposed to be lifting each other up because we have a vagina. Nikki is an absolute bitch and she’s shown her true colours over the last few years with her rants. I really fear for those people telling her that she is an inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s because she’s a liar ! Heard it tonight from a VERY close connection they has only been there twice.

I don’t get why you lie Nikki? you now just look like more of a knob end then you already did with your mask gate post.

I also know you read this !

Nikki came from nothing. When you get someone who has nothing as a kid they go one of two ways. They either are tacky as fuck (like mcgregor) or they are grateful and humble and under the radar. Nikki is the mcgregor kind. Common as muck but thinking if she goes to the right places and spends her life pretending to be someone she will be it. Babe anyone with real class or money would be next

Nikki is as class thinking she’s a somebody. She has 50k followers for years. It’s generally people who watch her for shock factor. This is show in the her videos get 40k watches but her posts get only a few thousand likes. So people want to watch so be like “what the f**k is she going say” but they don’t like or agree with her context. Other instagrammers go up and up on following shes stagnant

She has been awful to Chrissy fella. A real real bully. Chrissy is lovely and her families loss is very much our gain!

Also while she posts about raising her son to protect girls. You had him getting pics with mcgregor a man who we all know has beat and raped women and attacked by numerous people. What’s that teaching your child.! But I guess crumlin sticks together !

• Wow
Reactions: 32

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Yikes I know this is a gossip form but it’s really unfair to pick at Croia’s appearance this is not her thread… it’s nice to see a young girl not mutilating her face for once….I absolutely cannot stand lip fillers they look ridiculous on everyone!

Reactions: 32

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Recaaaaaap

Still a walking bitch

Still anti vaxx anti mask but pro begging

Said she was taking kids off insta because we were mean meanies who were just being mean to which this court determined was a LIE considering she's just posted a pic of the baby in his nip on a SM site where fifty thousand people will see him

Spent six weeks in Portugal where she make the Most Boring Content Ever Witnessed

Has secretly had covid but won't tell anyone cos god forbid she be like most of the country and she's likely gotten it from chrissie who seems to be persona non grata since!

Would still sell her granny if she thought it'd get her more freebies

Got a slap on the wrist from her mgmt company when she came on and said in no uncertain terms she doesn't give a flying fuck about ANYONE else other than her family. The rest of the world doesn't deserve protecting and sure fuck the old people especially

99% of her content is the baby including him playing on a windowsill with unsecured blind strings.

Rents her gaff rents her range rover lives in smoke and mirrors

Claimes "the kids really want to model I swear!!!!"

Currently in Dubai showing off the hotel room cos she hasn't two brain cells to rub together, and I wish she got stuck there because the authorities over there would not take one OUNCE of her shit and she'd be fined to within an inch of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PandoraSkye

VIP Member

Anyone else kinda sit there with this look on their face watching the stories of Pippa stretching….seriously weird to post that to your very public social media with 1000’s of strangers watching…. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Don’t think you should be taking about her mam and treatment when no body knows, it’s really disrespectful and too far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Her heart breaks for anyone who is sick?? Did she not say only a few weeks ago she didn’t give a sh1te about anyone else during COVID?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
She's a knacker.

She tried so hard to be someone she's not, and never will be.

On a side note, why anyone still travels to Dubai is beyond me. A country so backward and corrupt. Treats its women like slaves, imprisons gay people. It's one of the vilest countries on Earth. They rely so heavily on tourism, I can't understand why people support their rules, beliefs, and laws.
I wouldn't care if I won a 5 star trip to a suite with 10k spending money, I wouldn't set foot in the kip.

Not surprised Nikki went though, she's no morals. Always feel so sorry for her kids, they're fucked with a mother like her.

Reactions: 25

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Absolutely hilarious that she says there is no discrimination in Dubai!! Sure women are completely equal in the Middle East

• Haha
Reactions: 24

msster

Chatty Member
Why is she lying like she seems to live her life by tattle we mentioned on here she was staying in hotel out of town next she checked into the athlantis and gav surprised us eh gav doesn't seem to have a brain cell it's all her to keep up with the gram poor pippa looked wrecked in the car today she clearly didn't want to be there on view give your kid a break nik
And as for your raising your son to be good well u need to do better my daughter knows your son and he is a bully and a spoilt brat so do a better job nik

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God she’s such a dose! Honestly I am not sure what’s she’s so smug or happy about. She’s all “I’m making memories for my kids” your kids memories are an over bearing control freak mother. Who’s doesn’t let her fella out for a drink. Controls his every move. Doesn’t allow her sister boyfriend in the house. Is a basket case most of the time when the online comments don’t go her way! Always nasty, always fighting with someone. Always frantic to keep up with the z class instas but can’t.

Those kids memories are going to be something alright! Camera in face preforming monkeys.

Nikki is not authentic, she’s not kind. She’s very bitter and twisted. I actually think she has bipolar - “im done not posting my kids” followed 1 weeks later kids in every activity.!

Her I’m going to block and ignore. She firstly can’t do that. She always has to reply or get her rant out. Always has to have the last word. Secondly maybe if she had any brain she would think if I’m getting so much help maybe I need to have a look at myself, see why upsetting people. Maybe try and understand. She however such toxic , nasty, narcissistic person it always someone else who’s wrong not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
I'd say whoever took her bloods know she is a wagon cause what an absolute crap place to take bloods obviously wanted to hurt her 🤣
Thats an ABG. Used to check bloods really quickly, instead of being sent to the lab it's run on machine there and then and gives an immediate result. Shows exactly how oxygenated your blood is, how much carbon dioxide is in it and how acidic your blood is. Its painful.

I can't fathom why those scientific results from those bloods she believes but vaccine efficacy with peer reviews studies she doesn't.

This is exactly how you see her narcissistic tendencies coming out. This bloods bullshit suits her narrative because she gets to play the victim, she gets to have a sob story and mine pity from the other fawning insta huns. Interesting how NOW she has sympathy whereas a few weeks ago she LITERALLY said I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THAN MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY. The covid restrictions inconvenienced her so she decided they were wrong and she was right. So she twisted that to suit her narrative too. So how does anyone listen to or believe her any more about anything when clearly she lies and twists information.

I greatly pity any medical staff that had to deal with her whinging, entitled, overly dramatic personality. If you're here, I'm so sorry she exists. You deserve better than dealing with her. She's a fucking nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 21