Little Bow Pip #8 where will we fly, we’ll go to Dubai, no need for school says Nikki the fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird - having been in Dubai this year, they are super strict on masks ANYWHERE! Even outside! So I’m very surprised she’s “living a free life” boreeeeeee off! Would be great if she stayed there!
Did the Mam not have cancer treatment when she was sick??????? 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
How the heck can they afford this?! Like her businesses must be suffering big-time! They have to be up to their eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 2
How the heck can they afford this?! Like her businesses must be suffering big-time! They have to be up to their eyeballs in debt.
Or not paying proper taxes .. sagging things like this are a business expense. I think we should all make a call to revenue get dickkie and dopes her hubby a tax audit !

Reactions: 1
I see the Roy Keane was invited over to the Dubai expo gavin must of lost his invite as an ex drogheda utd superstar not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s weird - having been in Dubai this year, they are super strict on masks ANYWHERE! Even outside! So I’m very surprised she’s “living a free life” boreeeeeee off! Would be great if she stayed there!
Did the Mam not have cancer treatment when she was sick??????? 😳😳😳
No they put her on a juice diet and a bit of sun in Portugal instead of chemo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jesus Croia is every bar of Nikki... Mad about herself. I hate commenting on people's looks but neither are anything special what so ever.... Two morons

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow!!!!!!!! I do remember hearing this “juice” shite but I thought they meant that as a subsidy to the chemo! Oh my God! Chemo / radiation etc are very hard but Jesus Christ no wonder the woman died so young! Science works. End of. It might not get rid of the disease but it can give more time! Wow! I just cannot believe that!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice croia advertising iconic bronze tan? Is bahama body not their favourite anymore

Reactions: 4
Don’t think you should be taking about her mam and treatment when no body knows, it’s really disrespectful and too far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She will send her son to an early grave like she did her mother if she doesn't cop on!
What a horrible comment to make. Her mother was a grown woman who decided on her own treatment, whatever that may be as it wasn't public information.

In relation to her son, he was with his father who I am sure made the decision to allow him without a helmet.

I'm not a fan of Nikki and her tinfoil hat notions but I don't think that comment about her sending them to an 'early grave' is fair or justified

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a horrible comment to make. Her mother was a grown woman who decided on her own treatment, whatever that may be as it wasn't public information.

In relation to her son, he was with his father who I am sure made the decision to allow him without a helmet.

I'm not a fan of Nikki and her tinfoil hat notions but I don't think that comment about her sending them to an 'early grave' is fair or justified
Really well she chooses to allow her children to go without medication when they have temps because that's suitable to her lifestyle yet she will inject Botox and stuff into her face...it is well known that Nikki was an influence behind her mothers treatment and decisions and maybe if she had shut her mouth and allowed her mother get scientific treatment she maybe still here....also she put up on her stories about her son on a quad without a helmet not his father

Really well she chooses to allow her children to go without medication when they have temps because that's suitable to her lifestyle yet she will inject Botox and stuff into her face...it is well known that Nikki was an influence behind her mothers treatment and decisions and maybe if she had shut her mouth and allowed her mother get scientific treatment she maybe still here....also she put up on her stories about her son on a quad without a helmet not his father...she came on a few weeks ago with a big rant about the vaccines but I didn't see her go to any march.....she's a bleeping yob who shoves it in everyone else's fave about wealth ....

Reactions: 3
Really well she chooses to allow her children to go without medication when they have temps because that's suitable to her lifestyle yet she will inject Botox and stuff into her face...it is well known that Nikki was an influence behind her mothers treatment and decisions and maybe if she had shut her mouth and allowed her mother get scientific treatment she maybe still here....also she put up on her stories about her son on a quad without a helmet not his father
I never referenced her not giving her children medication, as I agree that it is mental to not provide your children with medication when needed.

I referenced the phrase used 'early grave'.

In relation to the cancer treatment, an influence on her mothers decision vs making the decision to deny her treatment are two entirely different things. Again, her mother was grown woman that I am sure made her own decisions. Perhaps seeking advice from those around her and making a decision for herself. Also, nobody knows what went on beyond those hospital doors and what is or isn't true. Perhaps her mother was into holistic treatment too, nobody knows.

In regards to Jayden, yes I agree he should have a helmet on but my argument is that he was in the care of his father at that moment in time. Not Nikki, so he possibly made that decision for no helmet. If it was me and my son, and my partner allowed him to go without a helmet then I would be fierce pissed off but she's hardly going to tell us that she possibly argued with Gav over it.
So again, I think that using that phrase is completely uncalled for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope. No sugar no carbs no red meat plant based bullshit diet. And she was DAYS from death when she finally started chemo cos they had no other choice.

"Why is my mam such a bleep" is what he's thinking nikki.
did she block out his face 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.