Little Bow Pip #8 where will we fly, we’ll go to Dubai, no need for school says Nikki the fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread name. Never once seen nikki celebrate a kids school achievement. Actually surprised they are not home schooled

Niki is a dose but that husband is a pure gobshite. What self respecting man read tattle 😂.

Reactions: 3
So the vaccine is too dangerous for your child, but a 4 wheeler been driven through the desert with zero experience is fine 🤔🤔🤔 ya couldn't make it up

Reactions: 20
Is she claiming Dubai now like she does portugal with the we don't normally stay we usually stay closer to the city comment u would think she was there all the time I'm following her a few years now Iv heard her mention Dubai before
Was thinking that! it’s gas “everytime” does not constitute as once or twice 😂😂 away in her Dubai as it’s gonna be now known as to get away from all us plebs and still glued to tattle 👀

Reactions: 4
Someone is reading here🤣🤣🤣👋👋👋👋....
I looked again , and he is not wearing a helmet , he's clearly moving in that pic with the way the sand is behind him and he's only got the turban on his head no helmet . But look they don't ever follow rules ever . Anti-helmet

Reactions: 4
God does she ever give it a rest referring to eating in peace and reading a menu for as long as she likes… give over you bleeping dose.. we all know in time you’re going to get the vaccine as you will not be able to live the lifestyle you want without it and then we’ll not here another word about it! How does Gav and her family put up with her 🤮

Reactions: 2
I reported this one. Instagram didn’t have the option of “because she’s a cheeky witch”, so just went with ‘didn’t like’… 😂 She’s an absolute melt. Just enjoy your poxy holiday during the school term and don’t be worrying what we’re all doing here after 8pm.

Reactions: 7
It is just me or is there something really weird going on with her hips and upper legs
I actually screenshotted it for the very same reason. She looks like she's wearing a nappy or something it's so weird

Reactions: 2
I was waiting for the dig on Ireland 🤣🤣 waiting for the whole normal and free life and how we are all prisoners

Age is catching up with her and her lumpy legs. We all know karma catches up to all these instagrammers at some point.

We can all pretend to be happy and smiley on Instagram probably up to there eyeballs in credit cards id say she’s wel jealous of Mrs home and rosies

Reactions: 5
We can all pretend to be happy and smiley on Instagram probably up to there eyeballs in credit cards id say she’s wel jealous of Mrs home and rosies
I'd say the debt they have is unbelievable, we could all take out loans or credit cards and book holidays etc but we all actually work hard for our money and we don't go on the beg for every little thing . She's pure scum .

Reactions: 11
I actually heard that Johnson and Johnson have taken over all the helmet companies. Any child under 18 will be injected with a go pro camera and tracking chip in their brain if they put one on. It’s a total conspiracy…. She has done her research! I take it back she was right to leave her child on a quad for his first time without one ! In fact I have just gone and thrown my 3 kids bike helmets in the bin and next time I go go karting I’m going to demand an exemption for them all! I’m not having it! I even think that ski schools should knock the helmet thing on the head too!

I am going to reach out to Nik the dick and ask her where she gets her research as I want to be ahead of the game just like her. Her cancer research for her mam on killer Chemo was ahead of those millions of researchers and doctors. Her vaccine research again ahead of the game! She again knows more then the scientists. Her kids being healthy from childhood disease is totally due to no vaccinations rather then the 99% of vaccinated children around them keeping them safe!

Shes so wise and educated. She’s just a mum wanting the best for her kids …. Like no vaccines, no school, TikTok at 7, adventure spots with no protection, no college (they brainwash you not educate you there) and a full knowledge of the use of fake Covid certs by the time you hit two (she has sonny in training he can almost scan a fake QR code) !

apologies Dikkie (oops I mean Nikki) we were wrong about you. Enjoy posting from dinner with every other insta pleb, and tinker hanging out in Dubai …. The new Costa dela corruption, you fit in well 🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.