Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain the boxes thing to me?! She has probably 30 boxes there…..empty…..for what….they are in her wardrobe so only she can see them. Hardly a flex when they are hidden away in a wardrobe. Did she just keep them to flash them on insta??
I reckon she keeps the boxes, buys fakes in the Portuguese markets and reboxes for insta pic
She’s a hoarder, all the excess crap in that wardrobe is a red flag she needs to address within herself. Nobody perceives it as wealth as she might think. Teenage girls and Suzanne Jackson keep boxes to decorate their room, it’s tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do you do with the boxes?! Her walk in is tiny and where’s the chubby cheaters clothes, if she invested more in her wardrobe she wouldn’t need minions to come and clear it every 4 months or so. She’s a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sight of all the clothes is in complete contrast to what you see her wearing, she is only ever in gym gear with a top knot from what I see of her over the years.

Reactions: 8
What do you do with the boxes?! Her walk in is tiny and where’s the chubby cheaters clothes, if she invested more in her wardrobe she wouldn’t need minions to come and clear it every 4 months or so. She’s a chav
It’s prob bags of the vavavoom tat that she wouldn’t be caught dead in

Now I love and adore my kids and its true that there is no love like it BUT "He gives me butterfly's" is a bleeping weird thing to say about your child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I love and adore my kids and its true that there is no love like it BUT "He gives me butterfly's" is a bleeping weird thing to say about your child
I can see her being one of those #BoyMom, the insane “he loved me first” mother in laws, the ones who can’t stand to see their sons in relationships and always has a grudge against their future daughter in laws for taking their son away… so strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see her being one of those #BoyMom, the insane “he loved me first” mother in laws, the ones who can’t stand to see their sons in relationships and always has a grudge against their future daughter in laws for taking their son away… so strange!
MIL from hell

Reactions: 5
Monster In Law. She will definitely be this type

Reactions: 3
She should be ashamed letting her daughter walk around with hair like that😂 HOW at that age is that the child's first time in a hairdressers

Reactions: 7
To be fair the phone is the equivalent of a tablet….
She’s not ringing anyone on it
My 10yo has had an old iPhone for the past couple years

Oh definitely not, sure she doesn't put toxins into her body... 🤣. Having said that, shes aged, shes haggard looking

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah stop, she’s doing her whole face and ignoring the wonky eyebrows….
---

Last edited:
I reckon LBP is closing down. First she combines her businesses into one warehouse and now her bows are all reduced to clear in stores. Not surprised when she’s charging €8/9 per bow and the exact same can be bought from china for less than €1.

I reckon LBP is closing down. First she combines her businesses into one warehouse and now her bows are all reduced to clear in stores. Not surprised when she’s charging €8/9 per bow and the exact same can be bought from china for less than €1.
No “summer newness” or a new an improved bucket hat collection 😬😬

Reactions: 3