Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday messages for their “bestie” Niamh Marie but none for their brother????

Reactions: 4
After her retreat you could tell that post was her done with him. I know she’s hard work but they are a close family it’s a shame Terries a bleep

Reactions: 5
Nikki looks wrecked. It’s obvious that there’s a lot of sh1t going down. Life online ain’t the dream anymore….

Reactions: 8
What the F*ck is up with the way Nicola says 'Scooter'??? It's almost as annoying as how she says 'Button' 🫣🫣 Some Goon that Wan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elocution lessons I'd say 🤣🤣🤣 Aimee can't hide her accent as well as Nicola does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theres no way shes paying for a_sorted to declutter her rags.. maybe they'll tell her she needs to declutter her hubby with the roving eye

• Haha
She’s not advertising them for the good of her health. No she defo paid for sonny boys bed, because it’s like something out of mount joy, compared to princess pippas over the top princess bed she got a few years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why.cant a grown ass woman declutter her own wardrobe .. She's some sap anyways

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why.cant a grown ass woman declutter her own wardrobe .. She's some sap anyways
This is absolutely bonkers to me - you have to be there anyway to say what you want to keep/donate so what’s the fuckin point???????????