Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The utter shite in her wardrobe would prob get her a decent deposit on a house. How many rotten pairs of Birkenstocks does she need??

Reactions: 3
The utter shite in her wardrobe would prob get her a decent deposit on a house. How many rotten pairs of Birkenstocks does she need??
She said there’s still tags on some of the stuff in the 14 bags to be donated 🙄 (although it’s probably just her vavavoom “hauls”) they emptied out that wardrobe not too long ago too don’t they??

Reactions: 5
A flute with her head up her ass..prob all her gifted clothing in them bags😂have they all disowned david & terror?

Reactions: 1
Each to their own but it’s scandalous how much clothes she has and that’s after her getting rid of 14 bags!!!! Who can wear that many pairs of jeans!

Reactions: 6
It was an exercise in showing off all her designer boxes. She’s a bleeping wasteful knob living in a rented house

Reactions: 10
I hope she gets permission from her landlord before putting shelves up in his/her house !
Needs to get her priorities straight, should be trying to get a deposit together and put stable roof over her kids heads!

• Haha
I noticed she hasn’t tried to really any of her second hand tat since she was ripped on here for it!

Reactions: 5
I hope she gets permission from her landlord before putting shelves up in his/her house !
Needs to get her priorities straight, should be trying to get a deposit together and put stable roof over her kids heads!
They own a house in lusk

Reactions: 1
They have a stable roof, they just choose to rent somewhere else. I honestly dont see why this is an issue, plenty of people do this, and alot of landlords are happy for you to treat the house as your own, esp in a long term let

They have a stable roof, they just choose to rent somewhere else. I honestly dont see why this is an issue, plenty of people do this, and alot of landlords are happy for you to treat the house as your own, esp in a long term let
It’s not an issue at all I’ve done it myself. The fact is her duplex wasn’t good enough for Nikki and she would’ve had people believe she bought her current house until it was mentioned here. She can show off all the designer boxes she wants givin it Billy Millions, when the fact of the matter is she rents because the bank wont touch her or gaaaaaaavvv for a mortgage

Reactions: 9
It’s not an issue at all I’ve done it myself. The fact is her duplex wasn’t good enough for Nikki and she would’ve had people believe she bought her current house until it was mentioned here. She can show off all the designer boxes she wants givin it Billy Millions, when the fact of the matter is she rents because the bank wont touch her or gaaaaaaavvv for a mortgage
Billy millions brilliant 🤣

Reactions: 2
The boxes 😂😂😂😂 does she think that impresses anyone? Put the boxes in bed with you Nikki, they might stay faithful because Gavin can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain the boxes thing to me?! She has probably 30 boxes there…..empty…..for what….they are in her wardrobe so only she can see them. Hardly a flex when they are hidden away in a wardrobe. Did she just keep them to flash them on insta??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain the boxes thing to me?! She has probably 30 boxes there…..empty…..for what….they are in her wardrobe so only she can see them. Hardly a flex when they are hidden away in a wardrobe. Did she just keep them to flash them on insta??
Yep! 🙄

Reactions: 4