Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me when I say this, the very people who splash the cash are usually the very people who can’t afford too. Plus when you get half your life for free it allows you to have more disposable income. Both Nikki and Gavin are self employed so no doubt all this will go through as business expenses

Reactions: 13
So Terrie basically went on a day trip to Paris to avoid the communion 🤣
I’d do the same to be honest. We’ve one next week and I hate half the people that are invited. I’d rather be torture to death than go 😂 but I’ll just grin and bear it 🫠

Reactions: 5
Not make up for her 🤣 I’m bringing my daughter to the hairdresser for her hair that morning and make a fuss because it’s her occasion. She booked a make up artist for herself and the sister is doing pippas hair🫣
Sorry I read your post wrong so, I took it as getting make up herself but not taking Pippa to a salon to get it done

Reactions: 2
So Terrie basically went on a day trip to Paris to avoid the communion 🤣
Yes but wrote it off as a Karen millen “business trip “ 😂😂😂😂
---
Trust me when I say this, the very people who splash the cash are usually the very people who can’t afford too. Plus when you get half your life for free it allows you to have more disposable income. Both Nikki and Gavin are self employed so no doubt all this will go through as business expenses
This couldn’t be more true along with the phrase “money can’t buy you class” and by this phrase I use the term “ money” very loosely 🙈

Last edited:
Is terries husband nikkis brother?
Yes! You'd be forgiven for thinking Terrie and Nikki were related because they are extremely alike in personality, looks, level of bitchiness, the list goes on.... But no, Terrie is married to Daveh who is Nikkis brother

Reactions: 7
I honestly think I'm gonna have to remove myself from Instagram today because seeing her with all the bells & whistles for Pippas communion is making me feel like such a tit mom 🥹 what I would give to be able to give my little girl a party with all the balloons, marquee, bouncy castle etc 😪

Her communion is in 4 weeks & I just about afforded her dress 😭 I can't afford my makeup to be done or ab upstyle for my hair but I suppose the positive in it is my little girl doesn't expect all the fuss, she's just so happy with her dress & I know the smile on her face will take all my guilt away on the day.

duck social media & the way it makes you compare to other families. If I wasn't scrolling on that stupid app I'd be non the wiser of what that moron would be doing
OK, so firstly I get where you’re coming from. You want the perfect day for your wee girl. I did too. It was a few weeks ago and it pissed rain. We still had fun despite the weather. I had my hair done and it went to shite cos of the rain. My daughter was out of her dress within 10 minutes of getting home because she just wanted to go & play with her cousins. I didn’t get ONE photo of her on her own in her dress. (Which was fabulous, and loaned by her older cousin)
SERIOUSLY, do not compare yourself to this fake, highlight-reel, farce! I actually pity this family. To think that thousands of strangers are looking at your daughter in her communion dress. Sorry, but that’s just wrong. It’s actually pretty disgusting.
Would you want thousands of random followers looking at your child ? Imagine the PRESSURE you’d be under knowing that you had a social media following all waiting for the pics of your daughter’s communion.
All YOUR daughter needs is love & a bit of fun on her communion day. Not any of the over the top frills & fuss.
I feel sorry for Pippa. She is pimped out by her mother. On her communion day, and everyday.
Don’t ever envy that life. xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What exactly is going on between Terrie And Nikki??? I wouldn't blame Terrie for not going.

Yea very strange.. had to have been a bust up over something. Whatever about terror what didn't her mad bastard husband go ( well i am assuming he didn't anyways !) We'll know later anyways as I'm sure Nikki will be posting the whole thing for us..

communions are gone like weddings I’d say it cost a fortune spending that much money and she rents 🙄🤣 nothing wrong with renting just spending that much on lavish holidays and parties they could easily buy a home 🏡 I’d say she told everyone not to post a pic

communions are gone like weddings I’d say it cost a fortune spending that much money and she rents 🙄🤣 nothing wrong with renting just spending that much on lavish holidays and parties they could easily buy a home 🏡 I’d say she told everyone not to post a pic
They rent out their own house

Reactions: 1
All I know is it's not just Nikki that doesn't like Terrie, it's the extended family aswell too, cousins and that, so Terrie must've been a right dick...

God help the neighbours last night, I'd say the party went on half the night.

Reactions: 5
Not until there’s been time to filter out the perfect ones and photoshop the rest 😂

Reactions: 4
All I know is it's not just Nikki that doesn't like Terrie, it's the extended family aswell too, cousins and that, so Terrie must've been a right dick...

God help the neighbours last night, I'd say the party went on half the night.
That’s prob more on Nikkis say so
---
Make no mistake, this did not cost Nikki a fortune. She will be on later to show off all the stuff she paid duck all for as agreed with the fools who provide her with stuff. Cakes, balloons etc. Her mate did her makeup, she eternally tags the place who do her hair. This one would need a pliers to open her own purse. Mrs cakeup has a video up of them dancing around Nikkis free table from Jones garden centre.

Reactions: 3
Jeez there is no need though- communions have gone ridiculous. I got an ice-cream sundae on my communion day and the odd fiver and I was delighted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.