Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate!! Didn’t think she’d use that shite on her skin, who knows what sort of chemicals are in it. Anything for money Nikkiiiiiii
She'll only use it once for the Ad then bin it... i wonder will she look like Panti like Michelle does after doing herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s never used the bPrefect foundation before, she wanted to try it for the longest time but couldn’t be arsed using one of the million discount codes doing the rounds but she’s now on advertising the foundation. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s never used the bPrefect foundation before, she wanted to try it for the longest time but couldn’t be arsed using one of the million discount codes doing the rounds but she’s now on advertising the foundation. Make it make sense
Oh cos she’s afraid of trying new things. Ooooorrrrrr, never bought it cos she knows it’s muck but is now being paid to promote it. How brands work with her I don’t know. Basically admitted she couldn’t be arsed using the makeup and described the results of her free powerhosing as “the aftermath” 🙄

Reactions: 1
For a rented house she sure puts alot into it like the garden etc. Her landlord must be thrilled.

I suppose it's probably all collab and not out of her own pocket
Exactly can’t understand it .. Someone was telling me as well it’s near clare hall ? Sure isn’t that a bit of a rough area as well ? Like it’s not exactly malahide or clontarf

Reactions: 3
Exactly can’t understand it .. Someone was telling me as well it’s near clare hall ? Sure isn’t that a bit of a rough area as well ? Like it’s not exactly malahide or clontarf
The estate she rents in, houses go for €600,000 and I wouldn’t call it a rough area.

Reactions: 1
For a rented house she sure puts alot into it like the garden etc. Her landlord must be thrilled.

I suppose it's probably all collab and not out of her own pocket
She isn't paying for it all beggy with her but it is still their home rented or not and they seem to be their long term so why not make it nice and homely .
---
According to daft a 4 bed is €3,500 a month
Thats insane , why dont they buy then ..

Is she for real, acting like getting up at 6:20am is a big deal😂 I thought she was the hardest working woman in ireland...She's some fool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she for real, acting like getting up at 6:20am is a big deal😂 I thought she was the hardest working woman in ireland...She's some fool
The rest of us are up that time for work🙈.
Why does she need to get up before them to exercise , cant she do it after she drops them to school? What else is she doing ??

Reactions: 4
I was thinkin an early start shouldn’t be such an issue for a boss babe/ work horse like Nikki?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her business is going down the swanny… you get all them bows on shein just as good for a Fraction of the price … boss witch me arse 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her business is going down the swanny… you get all them bows on shein just as good for a Fraction of the price … boss witch me arse 🙄
She won’t let it go ever, because of her mam etc and possibly being passed to pippa eventually. No one gives a tit like they used to about her stuff, nothing ever sells out. She may want people to think it does but it doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
this is completely off topic… but where is her top secret apartment location in Portugal? She never answers when anyone asks because she wants to keep it special 🤪

this is completely off topic… but where is her top secret apartment location in Portugal? She never answers when anyone asks because she wants to keep it special 🤪
Nothing special, it’s the Old Village in Vilamoura.
She just has notions!

Reactions: 2
Oh piss off nikki. Advertising your discounted suppliers for your spectacle of a communion. Wouldn’t touch any of them with a barge pole.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.