Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not have to move out of the house they were renting because the social wouldn't give them rent allowance while she was on maternity leave. I think she has moved back in with her dad.

Did anyone see sosues story of BSD studio? It looks like a piece of the ceiling came down and hit one of the pro dancers … can’t seeing Nikki being too happy with that!!!!
---

---
Did anyone see sosues story of BSD studio? It looks like a piece of the ceiling came down and hit one of the pro dancers … can’t seeing Nikki being too happy with that!!!!
---

My bad - looks like it happened when the dancers were practicing lifts 👀

Reactions: 1
Ooooh nice dent there…😬

Hope the kids weren’t in the car.

Either way I hope she knows Sonny’s car seat will need to be replaced!

Ooooh nice dent there…😬

Hope the kids weren’t in the car.

Either way I hope she knows Sonny’s car seat will need to be replaced!
I’m sure Tony kealys won’t mind throwing her a free one at the baby fair! 🤦🏻‍♀️ also poppa should be in a seat that needs replacing now too…..

Reactions: 4
Did she not have to move out of the house they were renting because the social wouldn't give them rent allowance while she was on maternity leave. I think she has moved back in with her dad.
She was moaning about not getting housing assistance one day, ironic after Nikkis sneery rant about people in social housing 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Tony kealys won’t mind throwing her a free one at the baby fair! 🤦🏻‍♀️ also poppa should be in a seat that needs replacing now too…..
Pippa hasn’t been in a seat for the past year I’d say, she sits in the front with no seat… I don’t know how they could live like that, the motorway gives me the heebie jeebies. Sonny should be rear facing too, they have a 360° seat for him, there’s absolutely no excuse!

Hope it gives them a fright now do they take the kid’s safety seriously!

Pippa hasn’t been in a seat for the past year I’d say, she sits in the front with no seat… I don’t know how they could live like that, the motorway gives me the heebie jeebies. Sonny should be rear facing too, they have a 360° seat for him, there’s absolutely no excuse!

Hope it gives them a fright now do they take the kid’s safety seriously!
My daughter is a few months younger and I refuse to let her in the car without a seat! It’s just unsafe, as for not rear facing that’s just downright idiotic 🙄

Reactions: 3
Car pulled out in front of her but has a dent down the side of her car - not even at the front. Wonder who was in the wrong 🤔

Car pulled out in front of her but has a dent down the side of her car - not even at the front. Wonder who was in the wrong 🤔
My guess could be wrong was she was coming straight car pulled out from like a side street/road and went into the side of her

Here’s a suggestion Nikki PAY yourself and bring your kids to emerald park another time like the rest of us have to do !!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh Nikkis not going to be happy! Aoibhe Devlin absolutely slating the hotel she recommended to her in Dubai 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Nikkis not going to be happy! Aoibhe Devlin absolutely slating the hotel she recommended to her in Dubai 😂😂
Who is this person, and why does her face look like it’s been ombréd? Her forehead is orange and by the time the colour has drained to her chin, it’s grey. WTAF like? Is that a filter?

• Haha
Who is this person, and why does her face look like it’s been ombréd? Her forehead is orange and by the time the colour has drained to her chin, it’s grey. WTAF like? Is that a filter?
She has her own thread! Knock yourself out, you won’t believe her

Reactions: 3
It nice to get a honest review from one if these huns for once . We all know the hotel location is shite and it looks like a typical holiday village style hotel , all the kids entertainment with shite food🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.