Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It nice to get a honest review from one if these huns for once . We all know the hotel location is shite and it looks like a typical holiday village style hotel , all the kids entertainment with shite food🙄
That’s true but Nikki made out it was the dogs bollox 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah they are mates would do a zoom thing during lockdown the 2 of them and would have all their followers on the zoom while they talked about themselves

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah they are mates would do a zoom thing during lockdown the 2 of them and would have all their followers on the zoom while they talked about themselves
I’d use the term mates very loosely! They’re two insta huns at the bottom of the barrel with no other huns to lick their holes so they used each other for a bit 🙄

Reactions: 3
Dr lynch has called out some irish brands for not safeguarding their children using them for content and advertising

Reactions: 7
Not sure why Nikki and crew are in The Europe … wouldn’t have thought she could afford a hotel like that … probably all on credit card just for Instagram ! She’d be better off saving for a secure roof over her kid’s heads rather than trying to pretend 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not sure why Nikki and crew are in The Europe … wouldn’t have thought she could afford a hotel like that … probably all on credit card just for Instagram ! She’d be better off saving for a secure roof over her kid’s heads rather than trying to pretend 🙄
Probably a company stay for Gav like last year, they got a free stay because he’s a Gym equipment rep, the company he works for supplied the gym equipment to hotel.

Reactions: 5
They only go to these spots when he gets it for free with work. She’s all fur coat no knickers

She must be writing it off as a business trip. I so so so disagree with children being allowed in the likes of the Europe. I'd be bleeping raging if I organised babysitters for a romantic relaxing weekend away and was sat next to them at dinner. duck that! "the food is ALWAYS good" 🤣🤣🤣 trying to make it sound like she is there every second weekend. The constant need for external validation from absolute strangers is quite worrying for a 40 year old!

Reactions: 12
They own a house they rent out and they rent the one in Balgriffin

Reactions: 1
She must be writing it off as a business trip. I so so so disagree with children being allowed in the likes of the Europe. I'd be bleeping raging if I organised babysitters for a romantic relaxing weekend away and was sat next to them at dinner. duck that! "the food is ALWAYS good" 🤣🤣🤣 trying to make it sound like she is there every second weekend. The constant need for external validation from absolute strangers is quite worrying for a 40 year old!
I’d rather listen to the kids than “Nikki and Gav” banging on about how deadly they are. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.