Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is actually buying those bows for the money she’s charging, I saw them in a shop a while ago,( also fully stocked) they’re made out of the same material as tights.

Reactions: 5
I was gifted some for my baby. The material is nice but they are so tight. I tried to stretch it out on my head but it was still too tight, digging into her poor little head. I wouldn't purchase them myself after using that one. Wouldn't have purchased them anyway because they are bloody extortionate! Ordered some very smiliar off a cheap site online, got 5 for €8! Happy out.

Reactions: 1
Like genuinely why would you want to do that journey with a 2 year old.
For the gram 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also noticed Mrs Make Ups post earlier, 1 room 6 people…. They must actually be living the real high life. People with money, travelling for that long with kids stay in suites with two bedrooms and a lounge or a posh apartment in a hotel. Not all crammed into one room like they staying in a B&B in Blackpool in the 80’s 😂😂😂 makes you wonder doesn’t it, pretending to live the high life when it’s all fur coats and no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nikki can't be just going for a few days I presume? So looks like the kids will miss over a week of school.
That's absolutely shocking especially since they've been off 2 weeks already

This goes on all the time. You’d forging a once lgctrop of a lifetime …but looks like majority of her holidays kids miss school. Not on when you’ve a kid in secondary. But you prob don’t give a tit about education as there always the Insta life !!!

Reactions: 4
Loved when MRS said earlier it’s like being on dollymount 😂😂 did Nikki bring her wind gear I highly bleeping doubt it buts guys she’s in Dubai she’s cool she’s a cool mom that’s all that matters

• Haha
Nikki can't be just going for a few days I presume? So looks like the kids will miss over a week of school.
That's absolutely shocking especially since they've been off 2 weeks already
They will miss a week at least . It wouldn't look so bad if they hadnt been off for 2weeks. Like who goes on holidays the day before the kids are due back

Gav has up out of office for the foreseeable - poor kids schooling!
Also you can get v decent priced flights from Dublin to Dubai, who goes through london!
Could have done Dublin to Abu Dhabi and drove down if wanted to save a few euro!

Reactions: 2
Gav has up out of office for the foreseeable - poor kids schooling!
Also you can get v decent priced flights from Dublin to Dubai, who goes through london!
Could have done Dublin to Abu Dhabi and drove down if wanted to save a few euro!
Must have gone down the very budget route. With kids especially under 3’a direct flights are way easier. Maybe Gav’s working over the Christmas was to pay for it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
They will miss a week at least . It wouldn't look so bad if they hadnt been off for 2weeks. Like who goes on holidays the day before the kids are due back
The ones that can’t afford to go during the holidays 🙈

Loved when MRS said earlier it’s like being on dollymount 😂😂 did Nikki bring her wind gear I highly bleeping doubt it buts guys she’s in Dubai she’s cool she’s a cool mom that’s all that matters
Nicola be raging she said that..it doesn’t fit the winter sun holiday she wants to portray..and how will Pippa get a tan in that wild weather 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have to say sonnie is very good at his shapes for a 2 year old and his speech is very good I think

The ones that can’t afford to go during the holidays 🙈

Nicola be raging she said that..it doesn’t fit the winter sun holiday she wants to portray..and how will Pippa get a tan in that wild weather 🤣
One of the love island huns i follow on insta just back did a Q&A was asked about weather . Said it wasnt cold , didnt need a jacket but certainly didnt get a tan .

• Haha
One of the love island huns i follow on insta just back did a Q&A was asked about weather . Said it wasnt cold , didnt need a jacket but certainly didnt get a tan .
She be spraying the whole gang with tan to pretend they got the rays 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must of being on the beg for the free upgrade. I’m sure Jayden must be thrilled to see his chipmunks bunk bed & being a teenage boy has to share a room with his family & sister, not very suitable for said ages of children. Sofa looks tiny, no babysitters in tow, let’s hope Sonny boy sleeps.
I wonder is Gavo there to try secure a Business deal for Technocrappygym?

Attachments

Staying in hotel from last year, from being in Dubai myself they are way out of the central area so it’ll be a taxi job for them constantly. Also had friends who’ve stayed in this hotel and they said never again! 🙈
Makes ye laugh that they have the “perfect” life. I’d love to check gavs phone I bet you he’s on cheater has every look of it . Slug 😂

That hotel looks the pits, I typically stay in the Atlantis but have also stayed in a couple other hotels that always blew my mind with how nice they are and were cheaper than Atlantis, that hotel looks like it's way off the beaten track and if you look left in her video it looks like they at a v under developed area.

Must of being on the beg for the free upgrade. I’m sure Jayden must be thrilled to see his chipmunks bunk bed & being a teenage boy has to share a room with his family & sister, not very suitable for said ages of children. Sofa looks tiny, no babysitters in tow, let’s hope Sonny boy sleeps.
I wonder is Gavo there to try secure a Business deal for Technocrappygym?
Would they not of got a interconnected room for the kids or even two older kids

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.