Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby shower just highlights the divide in the family & how much they don't like Chrissys partner! She has a baby shower with his side a few weeks ago & then the Fitz had a shower for her yesterday, why couldn't it have been everyone at the same time?! I didn't see McEvoy at it or did I miss her in the pics?

Reactions: 2
But if someone buys and doesn’t fit them they can return it either 🙈
It would serve them right, anyone buying that tacky mess off her cos she was too lazy to return it and looking for the full price after parading around Instagram in it

Reactions: 5
Sorry exactly how many free tickets did she get for the panto?
Too many and in a box. Boils my blood, pantos sell themselves and no need to be given the huns them. Would be better placed giving a charity them for kids that deserve a treat

Reactions: 10
No fear of her passing any of them on anyway, no just bring the world and it’s mother with you Nikki. The greed is just disgusting

Reactions: 3
Shes switched off... but has to let all on insta know, shes switched off..
She’s only switched off cos her bestie Mrs hideous makeup is “living it up in Dubai”and Nikki is seething being stuck in Darndale for the Christmas with zero content!!! Queue the “ guess where we’re off to on holiday “ about two weeks too late when it’s a fraction of the price 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.