Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please don't bring back the vax talk 😅 did she mention it recently or why has it been brought up? 🙈 Wonder is she bringing the babysitter croia on hols this year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please don't bring back the vax talk 😅 did she mention it recently or why has it been brought up? 🙈 Wonder is she bringing the babysitter croia on hols this year
No more vax talk, just think we should all move on. Plenty of arguments for and against, lets draw a line under it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No I think I’ll pm Nickster to do a live on her views about the Vax 😂. Would love to hear again her educational thoughts about it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You make sure you place all the designer boxes in your walk in wardrobe so everyone can see nikki 😂😂

• Haha
She looks like she's going.for 2 weeks will all the still she's packing.. packing cubes not good enough for queen knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh duck off Nikki with your packing cubes, no one give a flying duck, just pack enough and don’t comeback thanks!!! Must be doing all the shite collabs from Dubai if she’s needing that much clothing. Were her wardrobes not done recently by that click to clean company? No doubt they’ll be in again to sterilise her rented house whilst they are away. Hey Nikki why don’t you manifest your packing cubes tonight at 11.11pm on the 01/01 and they’ll all fit it to your case by morning like Jenga!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah the cubes aren’t the problem, it’s the fact she’s bringing enough clothes for 6 months

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Packing cubes are brilliant !! But is she moving to Dubai ?? I though i overpacked but that ridiculous. Cant believe she isnt gone yet.

Reactions: 4
This is her attempt at funny gas content, she’ll reference the over packed car trip to Portugal next…

This is her attempt at funny gas content, she’ll reference the over packed car trip to Portugal next…
Bingo 😂😂😂😂 she going for max 7 days but has obviously tried to pack “looks” she can try to sell to her sheep… her time is up in this game

Reactions: 2
Awww poor nikki all her free tit is messing with her mind.
Hope companies see her anguish and start making her pay!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.