Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone ordered their Christmas table and chairs?
piss off!
The little one is paying for a table for Christmas with her discount, would you be well! Christmas is expensive enough without paying for seating.
She comes across to me that she’d charge everyone for their plate 😂

Reactions: 2
She annoys me so much let the child eat without the phone stuck in his face ohh dont use your hands ohh duck nikki he is only 2 not 12🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Knickers is looking a bit haggard in her latest stories, must be all the hard ‘work’ she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knickers is looking a bit haggard in her latest stories, must be all the hard ‘work’ she does.
Id say shes having a good day there, shes usually filtered within an inch of her life 🤣

She wouldn't shine the windows with any of those Jumpers or dresses no mind wear them.. shes hideous, she'd literally flog any shite to pay for her fake lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Nikki and pippa flew past me on the m50 one day. Pippa in the front of a big Range Rover. Looked so tacky like a drug dealer was driving it. If you paid me I’d be embarrassed to drive one of them. Got to the Finglas exit and there’s Nikki behind the wheel like that scene from 101 dalmatians cruella behind the wheel. Looked ready to swing for someone. Sonny in the back bet into a tablet. She just made me laugh. Even in traffic shes uptight. Those kids be fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"The term “child labour” is often defined as work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity, and that is harmful to physical and mental development."

Tell me how this is any different to what Nikki is doing! Absolute disgrace.

I assume any money that comes in for the ads Pippa is doing will be kept in an account for her and not go straight into Nikkis pocket.......

Reactions: 5
The reel …. Imagine wanting your child to grow up to be an influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️
She would only love that, she did the same with Croia- not even a leaving cert to her name but making € because she was shown how to flog crap by her sisters….

It’s a ticking time bomb though, this instahun game won’t last much longer. People are getting fed up of ads 24/7.

Reactions: 3
She would only love that, she did the same with Croia- not even a leaving cert to her name but making € because she was shown how to flog crap by her sisters….

It’s a ticking time bomb though, this instahun game won’t last much longer. People are getting fed up of ads 24/7.
Croia did her LC? Or do u mean she started the flogging before her LC?

Absolutely disgusting! It's like denise pelo and her little girl 🤢 makes me sick how she is exploiting and not protecting her child! What 8 year old needs a bleeping smoothing product?? When i was 8 my hair was the last thing on my mind!

Croia didn’t do the leaving, she got a predicted grade - that time leaving certs were given the option during covid. I’d say she knew she’d do shite so decided to just leave it at that. God love her if the insta life dies. And sorry but she only got her following through her sisters bow business 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.