Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really šŸ™ˆ and was it defo him?? Cause I do remember them plastering it all over insta saying his page was cloned or something and was sending messages to people. Nikki prob caught him a beaut and he made that lie up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I for one think he looks so sleezy so wouldn't put it past him
Whoā€™d bother their hole cloning his account? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jayden must absolutely die when she posts pics of him (esp the ones where heā€™s lying topless in bed with his sister and videos saying how he likes playing with certain toys ). Poor lad will get absolutely ripped in school. Very unfair to do that to him. Keep it private ffs we donā€™t need to see this and itā€™s not content . Put your sons feelings first ! Kids privacy and social media need to change fast !!!

Reactions: 14
Jayden must absolutely die when she posts pics of him (esp the ones where heā€™s lying topless in bed with his sister and videos saying how he likes playing with certain toys ). Poor lad will get absolutely ripped in school. Very unfair to do that to him. Keep it private ffs we donā€™t need to see this and itā€™s not content . Put your sons feelings first ! Kids privacy and social media need to change fast !!!
How would we know that heā€™s the absolute coolest, smartest, sweetest, funniest boy that was practically raised in LA if she didnā€™t share it tho šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No sorry and I wouldn't share them here anyways no offence but just wouldn't
Believe it or don't believe it up to you
I was shocked myself as they put out such a united front
No Iā€™d 100% believe it. I was just being nosey lol. He has a snakey looking head on him anyway and sure if the rumour of the love child is true, sliding into someoneā€™s dms is nothing compared to that.

Reactions: 4
No Iā€™d 100% believe it. I was just being nosey lol. He has a snakey looking head on him anyway and sure if the rumour of the love child is true, sliding into someoneā€™s dms is nothing compared to that.
But heā€™s nothing to look at! šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The first thing I thought when I saw Gavs new fitness buzz is ā€œoh Gav must be shagging around againā€

the portugal one is hilarious. She does post the place and most people who know portugal know where that is when they see the communal pool shots. She just doesnā€™t post the apartment details as itā€™s nothing fancy to show off. She the drives for 40 mins daily to be in Quinta and posts everything down there. Itā€™s hilarious. I have also heard they are like try hard down there trying to get into the click and trying to get to know people. Total fish out of water. The fact is itā€™s a diff league down there and they will never fit in. It is laughable that a couple with thick Dublin accents that rent a house next to darndale are trying to hang around with the D4 jetset šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The first thing I thought when I saw Gavs new fitness buzz is ā€œoh Gav must be shagging around againā€

the portugal one is hilarious. She does post the place and most people who know portugal know where that is when they see the communal pool shots. She just doesnā€™t post the apartment details as itā€™s nothing fancy to show off. She the drives for 40 mins daily to be in Quinta and posts everything down there. Itā€™s hilarious. I have also heard they are like try hard down there trying to get into the click and trying to get to know people. Total fish out of water. The fact is itā€™s a diff league down there and they will never fit in. It is laughable that a couple with thick Dublin accents that rent a house next to darndale are trying to hang around with the D4 jetset šŸ¤£
It's a complete different league down there I no people who have villa there and nicki your definitely not anything like them and never will be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ stay in your villamora

Reactions: 5
Honestly anytime anyone mentions Quinta on here it makes me never want to visit, they all sound like arseholes.

Reactions: 7
Honestly anytime anyone mentions Quinta on here it makes me never want to visit, they all sound like arseholes.
Its a really nice place fab restaurants hotels ect anyone I know who goes and have a villa are lovely nothing like nikki šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1

Sheā€™s a waking contradiction. Wonā€™t say where she stays but yet shares enough content while sheā€™s there that people figured it out years ago! šŸ™„ if your that worried about ā€œprivacyā€ Nikki maybe donā€™t share everything about your family day in day out.

Strange she made a big deal that Sonny is full potty trained but in the video she posted saying how he was in work with her all day (didn't know 4/5 hours was a full days work, who knew?) he's clearly wearing pull up nappies. No shame he's young just very strange to pretend your child is potty trained when it's not the case

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she is trolling us about the Airbnb in Portugal , no way she is that thick ..
---
Strange she made a big deal that Sonny is full potty trained but in the video she posted saying how he was in work with her all day (didn't know 4/5 hours was a full days work, who knew?) he's clearly wearing pull up nappies. No shame he's young just very strange to pretend your child is potty trained when it's not the case
Shes an idiot , his a beautiful little boy but why lie šŸ™„. Wish my full day of work was only 4hrs šŸ˜‚

Had to laugh at her ā€˜full days workā€™ā€¦.would you go away Nikki ya clownā€¦10-3 is most certainly NOT a full days work!

Reactions: 6
Whoever is making her occasion bows would want to trim them properly, theyā€™re shocking looking

Whoever is making her occasion bows would want to trim them properly, theyā€™re shocking looking
They look very poor quality and thrown togetherā€¦.poor Pippa wonā€™t have a choice, sheā€™ll have to wear one to support mammy whether she likes it or not..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.