Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title suggestion: ‘Hates spending her own money, thinks bras are funny, don’t you know it’s her birthday month Honey’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m shocked that Y Style still has a following 😴
She's one of the few that I don't mind. She shows a lot of things from stores that I shop in and the rest, like her cooking, I just skip through. I think the fact that she is kind of boring is why I don't mind her. You don't get all the extra BS like you do with Lisa. The selling her sweaty betty stuff was bad, but I'd never buy sweaty betty anyway

Reactions: 5
Thread suggest
"Hitting fifty,very thrifty,PJs look shifty,needs a facelifty"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1628099628504.png

Saw this on BORN page :D
Sick of this wagon trying to convince everyone that she wears what she promotes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Would anyone know what size Lisa is wearing?
Well, she’s in a TEN now, because she likes the room on her arms, but the EIGHT fitted perfectly, and shure, she would nearly have gotten away with the SIX, because she has no boobies, what with her little C cups. But she went with the TEN, even tho the EIGHT fitted, but she wanted to hide the bingo wings, shure we all have them ladddzzzz. But the EIGHT did fit

**manic laughter**

**jangles bracelets**

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, she’s in a TEN now, because she likes the room on her arms, but the EIGHT fitted perfectly, and shure, she would nearly have gotten away with the SIX, because she has no boobies, what with her little C cups. But she went with the TEN, even tho the EIGHT fitted, but she wanted to hide the bingo wings, shure we all have them ladddzzzz. But the EIGHT did fit

**manic laughter**

**jangles bracelets**
Isn't she a 10 'for reference' lol, not bragging ladzzzzz, just wanna let you know the sizing, 10 - for reference

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't she a 10 'for reference' lol, not bragging ladzzzzz, just wanna let you know the sizing, 10 - for reference
Ans don't forget come winter when she's back in her trousers she's a 10 on top and a 12 on bottom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

**manic laughter**

**jangles bracelets**
Did you day boobies? Have you any respect for your mother and the home that reared ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.
Agreed @GenBig!!!!! I stopped following her, look on WAI occasionally, but omg, I’m all the better for it. In fact, I’ve majorly cut back on Instagram and the Influenzas generally, and I must say, it’s fantastic, one of the best choices I’ve made this year. My head, and my bank balance, is all the better for stepping away from it. All of these huns sell an unattainable lifestyle, one that they don’t even have themselves. None of it is real. It’s all scripts, lighting, angles, and filters. You don’t need a new dress every day, sewn by a child. You don’t need ten pairs of flatforms. You don’t need tan, or electric toothbrushes, or detoxes, or shape wear, or fake gems or whatever else. You are enough. And if you really think that you do need any of that stuff, give it 72hours, and ask yourself then do you still need it? Chances are that you don’t.

Change your buying behaviour and don’t enable these huns. The rings on this woman’s fingers are funded by the credit card debt of fundamentally unhappy people, trying to be somebody that they are not. Every time you watch, look at those rings, and remember that.
Absolutely 100% this! Covid has been a big wake up call for me for these instahuns and their flogging and bs. I hate to admit that I loved Lisa at the start. I thought oh she is a normal woman, few years older than me but so stylish and down to earth.what a fool I was. I bought the desert diamond floating necklace thing that she swore she never took off (havent seen it on her since). Pure plastic shite that I spent 70e of my hard earned money on. Now we k ow she onky wears real diamonds. I bought symprove from meaghers after falling for lisa and oonagh and their non stop promotion of it. Saw no differences in myself and did 2 lots of 12 weeks 🙈 the money! Supporting meaghers instead of my own lovely pharmacy who are there when one of us is sick and needs advice. What else... I am sure there is more but maybe I have blocked it out from shame! Thank God I never went to the shows at least. I know they say buyers beware and all that but its a pure con, a pure fairytale this one is selling to her followers. And the absolute audacity to go on the radio talking about trolls and taking craturs to the high court.... She should be the one brought to task for her false advertising. Rant over, just feeling sad for any of us who have fallen for these conniving witches and for anyone who has fallen into debt over it.thank God for tattle to at least warn others!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely 100% this! Covid has been a big wake up call for me for these instahuns and their flogging and bs. I hate to admit that I loved Lisa at the start. I thought oh she is a normal woman, few years older than me but so stylish and down to earth.what a fool I was. I bought the desert diamond floating necklace thing that she swore she never took off (havent seen it on her since). Pure plastic shite that I spent 70e of my hard earned money on. Now we k ow she onky wears real diamonds. I bought symprove from meaghers after falling for lisa and oonagh and their non stop promotion of it. Saw no differences in myself and did 2 lots of 12 weeks 🙈 the money! Supporting meaghers instead of my own lovely pharmacy who are there when one of us is sick and needs advice. What else... I am sure there is more but maybe I have blocked it out from shame! Thank God I never went to the shows at least. I know they say buyers beware and all that but its a pure con, a pure fairytale this one is selling to her followers. And the absolute audacity to go on the radio talking about trolls and taking craturs to the high court.... She should be the one brought to task for her false advertising. Rant over, just feeling sad for any of us who have fallen for these conniving witches and for anyone who has fallen into debt over it.thank God for tattle to at least warn others!
Nothing to be feeling any shame about. We've all been influenced in some way at some time. Her devil horns start showing after time. Majority of us thought she was ok at the start. As her ego grows, she's getting worse. Thinks she can sell anything. The lies about trolls and stocking will come back to her eventually. I hope no one has fallen into a debt because of her and if anyone has I'm sending positive energy that things improve quickly for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
No need to feel bad. I fell for the Symprove myself; it made me violently ill immediately upon taking it, and I ended up pouring the three bottles down the sink! I also bought that horrible vitamin c she flogged. It tasted like soap, and didn’t mix properly with water, so it was like taking a big glob of soap first thing every morning……NO thanks!! Lots on here learnt the hard way!! And that’s exactly why these threads aren’t going away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No need to feel bad. I fell for the Symprove myself; it made me violently ill immediately upon taking it, and I ended up pouring the three bottles down the sink! I also bought that horrible vitamin c she flogged. It tasted like soap, and didn’t mix properly with water, so it was like taking a big glob of soap first thing every morning……NO thanks!! Lots on here learnt the hard way!! And that’s exactly why these threads aren’t going away!!
Flashback! The vitamin c pouches! 🙈 More money and belamantia fake tan... I don't even wear fake tan... LORD I was a fool 😭😭

Reactions: 2
I bought Philip Hogg trainers! As soon as enough of them were sold she moved onto loving (flogging) more expensive ones.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I bought Philip Hogg trainers! As soon as enough of them were sold she moved onto loving (flogging) more expensive ones.
She is wearing Philip Hogg trainers in today's post. Wonder if they are making a come back for her? How many of the same style trainers can she flog?

• Wow
She is wearing Philip Hogg trainers in today's post. Wonder if they are making a come back for her? How many of the same style trainers can she flog?
I’m shocked I thought she had moved right on. Does that mean I’m still cool too 🤣

• Haha
I'm more shocked she was wearing something she was flogging - usually it's just on for the "ad"
I would put money on it that she's going to flog them again because you're right she only does things for the "ad"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.