Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smelly handwash now. Seriously what idiots would buy that? They will be in the droves to buy the pjs as she has them in a frenzy trying to make it she has a couple of hundred thousand on her mailing g list who will get it first. I watched her flogging spotlight last night. The rubbish she comes out with. I can't unsee her using that ridiculous pen now. Spouting about what Chris tells her to do.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been in fashion almost all my adult life & I have never heard of a ‘ Voluminous hair scrunchie!!! If it’s so good why isn’t she wearing it in her 1st ever picture reveal, infact who the hell would wear a scrunchie to bed?? The picture itself is filtered to within an inch of its life, not an natural come to bed look 😂😂
She’s pathetic is all I could say. Her son must be mortified at her carry on, but hey if crusty Chris likes them she’ll not give a hoot about anyone else. Her aim is to please him to keep him!!!
AC326D7D-ECBB-4DE5-824B-CAD1433D781D.jpeg
23CB54C9-378D-4139-A6B8-EA3DF2845AB4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sure it is her that types all the posts. The Chinese factories that produce her crap say pajamas too on their selling sites.

Reactions: 1
Tignam is another one who can't spell pyjamas. And her shite comes from China as well.

Reactions: 5
She never posts much on FB anymore, yet she manages to post about her pyjamas. Hurry hurry sheep and pre-order. No mention of a price in any of her posts. People be rushing on to stock up the second the link is up with no clue as to the price. Absolute madness. I'd rather walk into Dunnes or Penney's where I can at least feel the fabric of the pyjamas and spend less than 20 quid. And I will be sitting in my new pyjamas that night not waiting on them to arrive once the order quota is hit and the shipment is sent from China. When will the sheep wake up and discover online shopping for themselves without the need for Lisa pushing products on them that she is profiting from.

Reactions: 6
She never posts much on FB anymore, yet she manages to post about her pyjamas. Hurry hurry sheep and pre-order. No mention of a price in any of her posts. People be rushing on to stock up the second the link is up with no clue as to the price. Absolute madness. I'd rather walk into Dunnes or Penney's where I can at least feel the fabric of the pyjamas and spend less than 20 quid. And I will be sitting in my new pyjamas that night not waiting on them to arrive once the order quota is hit and the shipment is sent from China. When will the sheep wake up and discover online shopping for themselves without the need for Lisa pushing products on them that she is profiting from.
83C3EECD-43C0-4A32-B897-845C1F3938E3.jpeg

She only posts on fb when she is desperate to push something. If anyone knows somebody considering wasting their money on her rubbish please stage an intervention. There are much nicer satin pyjamas for sale in shops around Ireland for under €40.

The profit on these is horrendous. I want to scream at the idiots who buy it. See attached similar set which includes shorts, camisole and bag as well as what she is offering. This can be delivered for €25. She is probably spending 12.50 at moston hers so making 47.50 on each fool.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve been in fashion almost all my adult life & I have never heard of a ‘ Voluminous hair scrunchie!!! If it’s so good why isn’t she wearing it in her 1st ever picture reveal, infact who the hell would wear a scrunchie to bed?? The picture itself is filtered to within an inch of its life, not an natural come to bed look 😂😂
She’s pathetic is all I could say. Her son must be mortified at her carry on, but hey if crusty Chris likes them she’ll not give a hoot about anyone else. Her aim is to please him to keep him!!! View attachment 592349View attachment 592350
Nail on the head , please him to keep him ! He is no more interested in her than I am , shes neither sexy or attractive, the teeth are shocking ....(Que the braces , watch )
Her son must get some stick off his mates , if he has mates cause she hasnt 1.
A horrible human, bragging begger

Reactions: 6
Actually compared holly willoughby’s dress to the one she showed yesterday saying she got there first - 🙄reality check for her - go back and take a look at the two dresses - not in the same league one for granny (hers) and one for young stylish lady (holly)
And she compared herself to Pretty Woman in the Navy polka dot .. no darn contest Deluded , surprised she never tagged Holly or Julia . total cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smelly handwash now. Seriously what idiots would buy that? They will be in the droves to buy the pjs as she has them in a frenzy trying to make it she has a couple of hundred thousand on her mailing g list who will get it first. I watched her flogging spotlight last night. The rubbish she comes out with. I can't unsee her using that ridiculous pen now. Spouting about what Chris tells her to do.
Did she go without a fella for ages before this one came along ?
Who’s the CO? on Lisa & CO?
will it be a registered company , info can e viewed i think . So she has split all these businesses , how many is it now? Website, perfume, pj’s

Did she go without a fella for ages before this one came along ?

will it be a registered company , info can e viewed i think . So she has split all these businesses , how many is it now? Website, perfume, pj’s
There is a company in Galway already called Lisa &co don’t know how she can just pick a name out of thin air without registering it

• Wow
And she compared herself to Pretty Woman in the Navy polka dot .. no darn contest Deluded , surprised she never tagged Holly or Julia . total cringe 😬
Notions😅😅absolute clown... I tell ye, id love the mirror she has , cause she clearly seeing something different to us , shes rotten looking , no attractive features , not 1 , and shes not even a nice person which makes her more bet down 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.