Lisa’s Lust List #9 Perfume is piss, glued to Chris, grab this discount in case you miss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skin is really badly skin damaged , ok Chlobo use a professional photo and I would imagine the model is much younger which to me speaks the product is aimed at the younger market . Her post of aged skin does nothing to promote the product whatsoever .. as for ref to chain touching the boobies and giggling after ! How god dam old is she , it’s the 21st century we discuss breasts,boobs mature women don’t do pathetic giggles , even school children don’t . No doubt mammy might be telling her off for that later , as previously stated by herself! Grow up,act your age! It’s not in the least funny , it’s actually cringe 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 2
when she did that I figured she would really get on your wick. Though tbh it was redic and most cringeworthy!
I hate the stacking trend I think it looks very tacky

Reactions: 5
Not checked IG much for few days. Sweet mother that dress , is she auditioning for Wizard of OZ .. now that’s has to be the worst ever! It’s totally cringe especially on an older woman , in my opinion that is .. off to check the Chlobo now , comments to follow
😂😂 I was just about to post the same picture.. words fail me after seeing her wearing an actual table cloth., like who is going to really wear that 😊🙈

• Haha
😂😂 I was just about to post the same picture.. words fail me after seeing her wearing an actual table cloth., like who is going to really wear that 😊🙈
The cast in the remake of Little House in the Prairie or Wizard of Oz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The cast in the remake of Little House in the Prairie or Wizard of Oz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Little House on the Prairie that’s the one I was trying to think of also 👍🏼 Can’t believe she picked that dress 🤢

Why the constant giggling over boobies ? God forbid she ever had to say penis or vagina them words may require a mass and benediction. Honestly though it’s pathetic that a 49 year old woman can’t say boobs, discuss menopause etc without giggling or mentioning her mother won’t be happy, have to pray etc.. did the same not apply when she said on a public platform that the fella purchased her under garments and did not like Sloggi type knickers .. or post all the alleged comments from alleged followets claiming their fellas had turned into raging rampant horns on legs after smelling Tullamores best sought after fragrance since Chanel was first founded in Paris way back in 1910

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not checked IG much for few days. Sweet mother that dress , is she auditioning for Wizard of OZ .. now that’s has to be the worst ever! It’s totally cringe especially on an older woman , in my opinion that is .. off to check the Chlobo now , comments to follow
Actually compared holly willoughby’s dress to the one she showed yesterday saying she got there first - 🙄reality check for her - go back and take a look at the two dresses - not in the same league one for granny (hers) and one for young stylish lady (holly)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.