Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to tap through her stores but are those fleeces 28e each???? And she got 7 of them for free ????
......and no sign of a competition for the voucher she got the other day to pass on to a follower; surely they've noticed. She's such a horrible woman,

Reactions: 5
......and no sign of a competition for the voucher she got the other day to pass on to a follower; surely they've noticed. She's such a horrible woman,
It is surprising Lisa as you read here that you don't even attempt to redeem yourself by improving your behaviour and following our suggestions. I am glad she just keeps being greedy. Taking vouchers, big box of free throws. 3 pairs of shoes last week (eventhough she didn't like the 'butterfly' ones. She has slipped back into not marking things as ads and gifted again. I hope people are reporting her deliberate flouting of the rules.

Reactions: 4
It is surprising Lisa as you read here that you don't even attempt to redeem yourself by improving your behaviour and following our suggestions. I am glad she just keeps being greedy. Taking vouchers, big box of free throws. 3 pairs of shoes last week (eventhough she didn't like the 'butterfly' ones. She has slipped back into not marking things as ads and gifted again. I hope people are reporting her deliberate flouting of the rules.
Who do we report to. I'm absolutely sick of her greed with all that's going on both in Ireland and the world. She needs taking down a peg or two.

Narcissists never believe that they are wrong.......

Reactions: 7
Who do we report to. I'm absolutely sick of her greed with all that's going on both in Ireland and the world. She needs taking down a peg or two.
I think it is to the ASAI. Can someone put up a link or tell us how we can do it?

Reactions: 2
I seen Helen from Daily Diva Diary get the exact same , she showed it on her stories and had a post on her grid for the competition straight away. And Lisa will hide hers until she thinks everybody has forgotten about it . She makes me so mad .

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I seen Helen from Daily Diva Diary get the exact same , she showed it on her stories and had a post on her grid for the competition straight away. And Lisa will hide hers until she thinks everybody has forgotten about it . She makes me so mad .
I like Helen. She seems to be genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the new Bellamianta Hyaluronic gradual tanning serum. Every Hun & their Ma is advertising it.. almost identical packaging as Pestle & Mortar IMO
Ps.. won’t be buying!

Wonder which poor divil got their P45 over that mix up. I’d say she’d love to be back in Olden times like Marie Antoinette and be able to screech ‘off with their head’
Then again she kinda does have a ‘let them eat cake’ mentality. She stuffs her face with all the free food and cake and nice things while in lockdown others struggle. She gets the €100 voucher and keeps it.
And how could I forget- she is royalty according to one follower and another thinks she’s a princess.
How long until the insta revolution and her and her QVC ilk are given the metaphorical guillotine.
Now in case anyone thinks I’m threatening her and wants to take me to court or report anywhere else, I mean the end of insta and this ridiculous freebie mentality when I refer to the guillotine.
I mean her no physical harm.
(Can’t be too careful when an insta has proven herself to be litigious)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder which poor divil got their P45 over that mix up. I’d say she’d love to be back in Olden times like Marie Antoinette and be able to screech ‘off with their head’
Then again she kinda does have a ‘let them eat cake’ mentality. She stuffs her face with all the free food and cake and nice things while in lockdown others struggle. She gets the €100 voucher and keeps it.
And how could I forget- she is royalty according to one follower and another thinks she’s a princess.
How long until the insta revolution and her and her QVC ilk are given the metaphorical guillotine.
Now in case anyone thinks I’m threatening her and wants to take me to court or report anywhere else, I mean the end of insta and this ridiculous freebie mentality when I refer to the guillotine.
I mean her no physical harm.
(Can’t be too careful when an insta has proven herself to be litigious)

The majority of instahuns/grabbers are just scroungers, thats the way it comes across recently. I wish businesses would wake up. The last thing I will do is line the instagrabbers pockets by buying something they have been paid to sell. I will always buy it elsewhere if its something that interests me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.