Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not saying this to be snide or smart but I actually feel sorry for this woman and her ilk. They’ve been sucked into a huge marketing scheme. Like any of these marketing schemes; they’ve been sold a pup.
They think they are part of a gang, her gang, and they are a bunch of mad yokes who are great craic and mad stylish.
In fact they’re being separated from their money in a very cold and calculated way. Her page has practically no personal content, everything is sell, sell, sell.
I think she happened upon a bunch of women who for one reason or another lacked confidence in their own ability to style themselves or choose clothes.
They’ve openly admitted to having the credit card at the ready to buy what ever she’s selling. They’re waiting to be told what to buy and they’re buying it .
If they think that she’s their friend, or that she gives a damn, then they’re sadly mistaken. They could drive off a cliff today, and if they said ‘I could smell your perfume as I plummeted and the paramedic said it was lovely’, she’d say ‘thanks v much’, post it and not ask how the person was or check if they were alive or dead.
I would say a fool and their money is easy parted but I genuinely feel for these women who keep buying what she tells them.
It’s gone past influencing and having a discount code. The newsletter ensures they’re lined up, like dogs waiting for their dinner, on whatever morning it comes out and they buy, buy, buy once the buy command is given.
Every now and then they get their noses hit with the newspaper (don’t message me, stop messaging me), but that makes them all the more eager for the love after feeling briefly unloved.
Well done for giving us this perfect summary of the state of play. I agree 100%.

The sentence that stands out for me is "a bunch of women who for one reason or another lacked confidence.." that is the crux of it.

There is a large contingent of women in Ireland in their late 40s, 50s and early 60s maybe who have a set of characteristics that are unique to that age but also unique to Ireland, the Irish craic culture, keeping up with the Jones's but also driven by the traditional Irish view of women's place in society. Irish women, traditionally, have been placed in the home. Have babies, rare them, make dinner for the ole husband and generally shut up. But the women of Ireland are slowly standing up and being counted. The country is modernising. These women rightly so want to be seen, they are more than baby makers, the kids are rared and they want a life, they want attention from husband (rightly so) and society. Yes ladies!!!

The problem is the confidence in how to do this just isn't there. There is no precedence for this outside of the big cities. What do we wear, how should we act, what should we be seen doing?

Along comes Lusty. A women like themselves from the country, a big town even. She has glamour. One marriage ended but she is living the dream with a new man, glamour holidays, being seen, being counted. She *was* what many women outside of Dublin wanted to be. She sold them the aspiration. And now sells them the stuff thay goes with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
her gang - I will fully admit its a hard age and we are an easy target. Speaking from personal experience, I've had weight gain, wrinkles and absolute chronic tiredness in the last few years. Top this with having had kids later in life so instead of taking it easy we are ramped up with exams, activities. All while the world tells us we can have it all and still expected to be desireable to our other half.

Reactions: 2
She’s one of the few floggers targeting that age group too! She’s selling them an aspiration! But I’m sure that her real life is actually quite different!!

Reactions: 1
The Gucci’s are on.... Chris’ favorite 🙄

Her neck/chest area seems very sun damaged 😳

Last edited:
A few facts we have learnt about Chris from herself
*He loves her Gucci Sunglasses
*He hates the Sloggi type knickers
*Buys her underwear that he chooses.
*Works in Tullamore Dew (think that’s the right name)
*Loves his food and whisky
* Scottish, shy , has a son
*Loves shopping in BT
*Cooks all her meat on her Barbie
*Had terrible teeth when he met her.
*Has new teeth.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Bad enough with listening to her face that she subjects us to what's going on with her arse. Too much information.

She really is a dose of an awful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yesterday when she was going on about the spin bikes saying you’ve got to be fast he only gets a few creating this urgency about it like she does with everything. I went over to the spin at home page who are the crowd that supply them and the guy just calmly said they would be in Thursday and first come first served. No mania, no panic, just stating the facts without the manic urgency that she goes on with. Always creating that mania buy buy buy, get get get and the sheep are falling for it hook line and sinker, it’s sad that she is allowed do this.

Reactions: 6
Fgs how old is she , mammy will be telling her off about talking about her arse/bowel activity. Grow up! Mammy this, Daddy that, Chris this , that!! Ffs Is nothing private with the silly trying to act younger silly woman. Going on about what she had on her face, it still looks extra long and lined , now it could be the angle of the camera, or the light or it could even be my eyes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa has crusty bitten off more than he can chew, on the free meat barbecue?
Would he stay around if freebies were not on tap, he must never have to spend a penny , she even had to buy the two LV’s herself, wears her own diamond , all she has ever said he got for her was the coffee maker and knickers . He appears to loves the free holidays, only time you see him smile . He was beaming from ear to ear on the luxury upgraded cruise . feel sorry for females though who have to buy a guy and knowing others know. This fella has landed on his feet really.

Reactions: 4
I had to tap through her stores but are those fleeces 28e each???? And she got 7 of them for free ????

Her pronunciation of brands and her descriptions are so dreadful. I don't know why she isn't pulled up on it by the companies that pay her. Very chaotic today. Awful to be so sun damaged and then lying out. Almost thought those fleece blankets were okay until she kept going on about them. Tiny impractical things.

Would he stay around if freebies were not on tap, he must never have to spend a penny , she even had to buy the two LV’s herself, wears her own diamond , all she has ever said he got for her was the coffee maker and knickers . He appears to loves the free holidays, only time you see him smile . He was beaming from ear to ear on the luxury upgraded cruise . feel sorry for females though who have to buy a guy and knowing others know. This fella has landed on his feet really.
Nail on the head ... she's buying him , no romance there what so ever , no warmth, there is nothing between them , its plain to see , only thing shes got going for her is comfortable parents , a neck like a jockeys bollox and no shame , an egghead loves the free living hench why he's around , shes s sad bleep in fairness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.