Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing us her sweaty head again 🤮 it’s a wonder she doesn’t show us when she’s in the shower!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Doesn't anyone on gods green earth want to see our lady of offaly puffing and panting. How can this be content I think it's just disgusting. Even worse trying to advertise a shop barely able to speak get a grip twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She looks her age today. €109.95 for the cardigan she is wearing 😲
That cardigan today is horrendous, totally shapeless and my eyes hurt from the colour. First dress of the year coming up later, the sheep will have their cards in their hands ready to buy no doubt. How are people asking her about communion and confirmation outfits, thought they were all on hold, they are in my area anyway.

Reactions: 4
She looks her age today. €109.95 for the cardigan she is wearing 😲
Ah stop...is it that price...its an awful looking rag, i was wondering why on earth she was wearing it,an wheres she goin with the scarf! Im fully convinced she doesnt step outside her front door wearing most of the tat that shes flogging...except if its designer or gifted cashemere

Reactions: 3
More face products , same ole flogging content. How many products can a person use on their face? Why is her face always so shiny lately , way way too much highlighter for a mature face .

Reactions: 2
Ah stop...is it that price...its an awful looking rag, i was wondering why on earth she was wearing it,an wheres she goin with the scarf! Im fully convinced she doesnt step outside her front door wearing most of the tat that shes flogging...except if its designer or gifted cashemere
CaZhhhmere as she says herself.Looked like a cardi from Penneys, and nothing wrong with Penneys

Reactions: 1
What a show off , the Chanel bag, (bearing in mind she can’t spell the name) Louboutins, Lodi . Did anyone notice how the dress makes her look like she has a spare tyre effect going on there .. Bragging, displaying wealth in these uncertain times. What a horrid person, no empathy for those that may be struggling to even put a bit of food on the table. ,

Reactions: 7
Absolutely nobody asking about communions or confirmation as no dates have been given, I have a confirmation this year and no point even thinking about it yet.

Shes really pissed that Amy sent her a diff concealer. Maybe its cos your eyebags are bleeping massive Lisa and as you haven't a blue about make-up, you might have been using the wrong bleeping colour!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitley a soare going on there . Not a great advert for that boringggggg midi .

Ok I know it’s not much of a one but Jesus she pounds that bike 🚴, road every day . But I guess all that free food has to land somewhere
Darn spell check , should say Spare tyre , bulge , smaller than mine but I am not pounding bikes and rods daily

Ah Jasus roads not rods

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.