Lisa’s Lust List #8 Sweaty Lisa on a borrowed bike, full of #AD & COLLAB that we all dislike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her stories yesterday and it is shocking how little she had marked as ad or even to say she had been gifted. Surely she is being reported frequently for these breaches. She can't even pronounce the brand names she pushes and even though I had heard that foundation praised before I couldn't believe how old she looked wearing it. I assume it is a combo of botox wearing off and it being a dark shade or something. She doesn't seem to have learnt a thing from reading these pages.
1614413821730.png
and yet when I posted a link to here on her FB page she blocked me and I got this message, pity she didn't look a bit further she would have seen that I posted 3 comments, 2 of which are still there :D:D:D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I see a reply last week from one of her “fans” about buying gosh products in Boots 🤔 I didn’t think boots sells gosh??... well not in my local boots anyway!

Reactions: 1
Did I see a reply last week from one of her “fans” about buying gosh products in Boots 🤔 I didn’t think boots sells gosh??... well not in my local boots anyway!
Not sure but it is in chemists. I have often seen it just in bargain bins in small chemists for very cheap.

Reactions: 2
Chlobo....Tap, Tap, Tap, 'aint nobody got time for all those ads. I couldn't walk 10k everyday even if I had a firework up my ass. Those Meaghers supplements must be the bomb for energy. Am I gonna give them the $$$ and buy some? Not a hope in hell. Does anybody know if they work pleeease 🤔👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
97A18E37-BB64-4BBB-AECE-2C58F7B1CC40.jpeg

This made me laugh so much, Lidl are now doing Black and White diffusers and candles. Be up the steps of the High Court with them now for hijacking her brand names!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was me, should have said Superdrug, they always have offers on also which work out much cheaper than any offer she shows

I use the fixing spray which I find works fo me also have a fav shade of lipstick and varnish. Yes it’s a cheaper brand . Cheap no more than an expencive name means one is always a better than the other.

Sorry not one of her ‘fans’ far from it .

Attachments

Last edited:
And sorry I got to come back to this Gosh again. Does it really matter how much a product costs ? what Is affordable to one may not be to another. If it’s in bargain basement who cares? Do we really think the queen of Tullamore uses it? she gets paid to promote it. No matter what she uses she always looks the same to me.

And sorry I got to come back to this Gosh again. Does it really matter how much a product costs ? what Is affordable to one may not be to another. If it’s in bargain basement who cares? Do we really think the queen of Tullamore uses it? she gets paid to promote it. No matter what she uses she always looks the same to me.
No but anytime I have seen it, it is on offer so why would people bother using her code. She has shown she isn't loyal to it anyway.

Reactions: 1
Jaysus she’d flog anything.... aprons again!
And she's one that never cooks at all, and tells all the time. Don't understand how company's would send to her when she'll never use the product. At least someone like Ystyle does cook

Eh, I use normal shampoo and the ends of my hair are the same colour as the rest of it (apart from my greys). She'd spout any old tit to sell a few bottles of her #BA. Can anyone on here give a good recommendation for Alter Ego shampoos? Are they as fab as Looky Lisa says? I won't be purchasing using her codes anyway.
I used the holiday hair set a few years back, it was in a yellow and turquoise bottle/tube it smelled really nice, didn't find the shampoo any good the conditioner was only ok. Wouldn't waste my money on it again. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I guess Casey's Furniture in Cork would do anything with the pandemic and shops shut. Disgusted with them using Lusty to promote their goods. Never, never, ever will I shop there again......and......I feel like e-mailing them and telling them.

Reactions: 4
IsCaseys the place where she had that table from? The one she was trying to beg for the father but they had sold out ?? Bet he has one this year . the wine she hinted long enough and they then sent the father a box . . watch this space I say

No but anytime I have seen it, it is on offer so why would people bother using her code. She has shown she isn't loyal to it anyway.
Yes always on offer in Superdrug , but I am a savvy shopper , only buy when there are good deals on , setting spray works well for me and I got a few lipsticks , don’t like foundation or eye shadows . What works for one may not work for another . Her sheep will always use her codes, they believe they are getting a good deal or they are just kissing her 🍑 Not in a million years does she use cheaper brands , we seen what was hoarding in her dressing room .

Iclothing Irish company , are they Irish made clothing ?? Look China made to me ?? Trying to brainwash folk into thinking they are really buying Irish .

Last edited:
I clothing; Tignams husband has some connection. Think his family own it. Y Style would have been very involved before. I personally wouldn't really rate them in my purchasing history - poor quality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.