Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ LLL really is a piece of work. Total OTT makes me wonder is there more truth in some of the tattle on her. What is she so afraid of.

Don't follow Clare did watch her stories when it was mentioned here way back but couldn't really follow what was so wrong that the high court was justified. LLL had totally overblown everything the claims of stalking for 1 was nonsense.

Did LLL ever name her?
Exactly. How can you claim to be stalked if you put everything about yourself out there? Where you work, where you gym bunny about, where you get your coffee. LLL is a dose. We all knew what she was doing. She told us herself ffs. Poor Clare. She seems lovely on her stories and was easily targeted.

Reactions: 6
Her son lives with her as he is over 18 will be classed as an adult , so I would have thought

Goss i.e top 100 Stars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isn't it incorrect to say that she 'won a highcourt bid against facebook'. should that not be (in my opinion) that she was successful in bullying someone to talk - again, in my opinion

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she put that help gif on her share post of the missing person
she didn’t even share it to full size - she shared the message of 2 images - tiny. That’s the importance of sharing missing people!!!Put the persons face in all of our minds.If it was an ad she would post 20 stories

Reactions: 4
she didn’t even share it to full size - she shared the message of 2 images - tiny. That’s the importance of sharing missing people!!!Put the persons face in all of our minds.If it was an ad she would post 20 stories
No money, no grovel🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Isn't it incorrect to say that she 'won a highcourt bid against facebook'. should that not be (in my opinion) that she was successful in bullying someone to talk - again, in my opinion
Wonder who owns goss I.e seems to be all for the IG huns. I don’t think she won anything, just a bit of publicity and a few new nosey followers that never heard of her just to see who she was. HC sounds terrifying when you first hear mention/threats of it. Now if you have no money or assets what can they do to you ? Even if you have it would have been fairly easy to fight back after all Tullamores vip supplied the the ammunition herself in that pic mocking MH . She had already been posting her daily activities, where she worked. Gym, family. In my opinion a rich bully seeking attention and hoping that by getting Facebook to reveal names it would give her a pathway to getting names from Tattle etc. Waste of money really. We are still here commenting, having opinions on what she posts on public platforms as per our rights. More and more are finding Tattle, I only had to write her name in Google and up it came, I was delighted to see so many had seen through her and many other huns. See LLL it’s not really personal, you are not singled out, all you huns are much the same in my opinion. The greed, begging, bragging is truly ugly , so for all your free paints n powders , 🤮 Symprove and midis IG shows the true nature of the Huns , in my opinion of course . And to refresh in the 2020 MH mocking I have included it again in this post ,so folk don’t forget your views on MH sufferers. Maybe Goss I.e should puck up on that

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder who owns goss I.e seems to be all for the IG huns. I don’t think she won anything, just a bit of publicity and a few new nosey followers that never heard of her just to see who she was. HC sounds terrifying when you first hear mention/threats of it. Now if you have no money or assets what can they do to you ? Even if you have it would have been fairly easy to fight back after all Tullamores vip supplied the the ammunition herself in that pic mocking MH . She had already been posting her daily activities, where she worked. Gym, family. In my opinion a rich bully seeking attention and hoping that by getting Facebook to reveal names it would give her a pathway to getting names from Tattle etc. Waste of money really. We are still here commenting, having opinions on what she posts on public platforms as per our rights. More and more are finding Tattle, I only had to write her name in Google and up it came, I was delighted to see so many had seen through her and many other huns. See LLL it’s not really personal, you are not singled out, all you huns are much the same in my opinion. The greed, begging, bragging is truly ugly , so for all your free paints n powders , 🤮 Symprove and midis IG shows the true nature of the Huns , in my opinion of course . And to refresh in the 2020 MH mocking I have included it again in this post ,so folk don’t forget your views on MH sufferers. Maybe Goss I.e should puck up on that
Amazing goss never showed these pictures. Too far up her hole to report anything real

Reactions: 3
Amazing goss never showed these pictures. Too far up her hole to report anything real
Wonder if goss.ie is linked to any of these agency bosses , say Roache for instance ? bet your bottom dollar they watch Tattle so they know how many really feel. Sick of these one sided media accounts, is there some financial gain for them? Such a pity some IG accounts ran scared over the HC threats .

You’re quite right.
She didn’t ‘win ‘ the case in the traditional sense. Facebook (who own Instagram) didn’t contest the case. They took a neutral stance. So if I took my neighbour to court tomorrow and asked the judge to order €1,000,000 in compensation for damage he did to my house, and showed pics of damage to my house, so long as my neighbour knew of the court case but decided not to appear and didn’t try to contest my accusation, then the judge would give me what I asked for.
Here FB didn’t contest her application and therefore the judge granted what was asked for.
I can’t explain why FB wouldn’t try to defend the privacy of its users and i think if more people understood this, they would move away from FB. People spoke of details being given only in the case of murders. That’s true but only with the guards go directly to FB. Once there is a court order, FB don’t care.
So if anyone is posting stuff on FB that they don’t want to be tracked, then be careful. FB essentially rolled over, didn’t pay their lawyers to fight the case. I don’t see how the persons whose details were handed over in the absence of threats and stalking wouldn’t have a case for breach of privacy against FB

Reactions: 5
I had a feeling that she didn't actually get names from facebook - I think the mention of the highcourt saw a few come forward themselves. Would it be possible then her trip to the 'highcourt' was more or less just to tell the judge the matter had been settled?? It was all wrapped up much too quickly...

Reactions: 7
I had a feeling that she didn't actually get names from facebook - I think the mention of the highcourt saw a few come forward themselves. Would it be possible then her trip to the 'highcourt' was more or less just to tell the judge the matter had been settled?? It was all wrapped up much too quickly...
No she got names from Facebook alright , I messaged Clare when she spoke on stories and he name, email address and postal address was given to Lisa

• Sick
No she got names from Facebook alright , I messaged Clare when she spoke on stories and he name, email address and postal address was given to Lisa
Oh really - under data protection, gdpr etc how does that work?? from what I have seen here the info was screenshots of what was posted here and then shared on insta - posts that were originally made by others no? Therefore the details in her case we're factually inaccurate. If there is more and you don't know /can't say no worries just ignore me..

Oh really - under data protection, gdpr etc how does that work?? from what I have seen here the info was screenshots of what was posted here and then shared on insta - posts that were originally made by others no? Therefore the details in her case we're factually inaccurate. If there is more and you don't know /can't say no worries just ignore me..
I have no idea. I messaged clare at the time and Lisa’s solicitor had sent a letter to her home and sent an email.

The amount of people that comment to strangers regarding Lisa’s perfume even with social distancing!! Must be strong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of people that comment to strangers regarding Lisa’s perfume even with social distancing!! Must be strong 🙄
Ah stop shes sending them to herself with her fake accounts , I were chanel all the time an for years an maybe 2 in my life have commented an not strangers in the supermarket, shes an awful unlikeable tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never seen such a fuss over a cheap 'schleb' perfume before. Her followers do put alot of faith in her but I wear Tom Ford, Chanel, and alot of other high end strong perfumes and no one (unless himself is getting too close and is looking for something) will ever comment on the pong.

Reactions: 8
I wear nice perfume all the time as do my friends. It’s a rare conversation never mind with strangers in a pandemic socially distancing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.