Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder are people asking what perfume they are wearing because it is so overpowering - who smells perfume from a mile away? I cannot believe she posts these comments can she not see how ridiculous they are - also the eggs - who doesn’t know how to cook eggs? Replace Darina Allen because of eggs - that’s my laugh for the day🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah sweet mother the size of the glasses on a winters day.. Remind me of one I’d those Aliens have landed movies . Of course there is the #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody came up behind her and said her perfume was lovely....social distancing anyone??? Jeez Leez, ya must be wore out from making up fake Insta Accounts! Where does she be going that these strangers happen to be around????

Reactions: 4
Somebody came up behind her and said her perfume was lovely....social distancing anyone??? Jeez Leez, ya must be wore out from making up fake Insta Accounts! Where does she be going that these strangers happen to be around????
Such BS
Desperate to flog more if her cheap crap

Reactions: 2
Very strange she never says how herself or happy face mention using her Tullamores answer to Chanel , if it has the same jumping humping effect that these followers claim it has on them and their other half’s . 🙈🙊🙉

A
Very strange she never says how herself or happy face mention using her Tullamores answer to Chanel , if it has the same jumping humping effect that these followers claim it has on them and their other half’s . 🙈🙊🙉
Ahh here , its more than perfume he'd need to hope on her , she is the most annoying person , an shes not a bit attractive or pretty or classy , shes plain jane with a couple of quid, an thats why he's there , an her notions know no bounds , she flabbergasted me😂

I only hope the father isn’t wearing it. The vision of her mother on her knees ( praying of course 🤣) will forever be in my head 🤮 just thought I’d share my thoughts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eau de bog !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How childish thinking a sex sence on a show is embarrassing, its 2021.
My parents have always been so open about sex and ill definitely be the same with my children, my parents are in their 60s and are very much in love and still enjoying sex m, I feel sorry for people who's parents are so old school it must be very boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How childish thinking a sex sence on a show is embarrassing, its 2021.
My parents have always been so open about sex and ill definitely be the same with my children, my parents are in their 60s and are very much in love and still enjoying sex m, I feel sorry for people who's parents are so old school it must be very boring.
Trying to pretend she is wholesome but is immature and a prude. And still a Dose.

Reactions: 6
Trying to pretend she is wholesome but is immature and a prude. And still a Dose.

Pure Dose! Remember her and Oonagh talking about the menopause and vaginal dryness, jeez were like a couple of school girls giggling and laughing about vaginal lubricants and LLL saying you could buy it online and sure no one will know your business..2 aul wans pushing 50 and so uptight and prudish.....bet that's why Chris always looks sour.....!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pure Dose! Remember her and Oonagh talking about the menopause and vaginal dryness, jeez were like a couple of school girls giggling and laughing about vaginal lubricants and LLL saying you could buy it online and sure no one will know your business..2 aul wans pushing 50 and so uptight and prudish.....bet that's why Chris always looks sour.....!!!!!
Haha…… I remember that!! 2 tight arse knobs🙄
I’d say Humpty Grumpty is an absolute control freak……he is as sour as his whisky sour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't see anything too eye opening on Bridgerton. Maybe I need to rewatch

Does he still buy the underwear 🩲 ,
and the poor fecker tries by buying the underwear (her words) god bless him 🤣

• Haha
Poor Mammy will be saying decades of rosaries 😂

Is she on the beg for some Dermalogica?👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is playing to her audience. A nation of holy Marys in small town Ireland. Husbands who don't look at them anymore even though they dress to impress and have remote control candles in the boudoir. Oh stop the lights Biddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.