Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I got that bit wrong , he never smiled , he looked a tad fed up . They never seem to sit cuddled together like loved up couples ,

Reactions: 4
My Altrient C goes out of date in January. I bought it and Symprove having been shamefully sucked in by her patter. Waste of f**king money. Every time I tried the Symprove it made me violently ill immediately, and the Altrient C tasted like ass, and was practically undrinkeable as a result. But HRH never mentioned that fact. Who needs the gawks first thing in the morning, not to mind paying for the privilege?? Such snake oil BS🤬
I don’t thibk she actually drinks it she just takes the picture !!

Do you think the parents were in the house last night too. Looked a lot of desserts for three.

Reactions: 1
Do you think the parents were in the house last night too. Looked a lot of desserts for three.
No problem to them two to devour the lot , apparently they love their food (her words) Now what I was wondering is did they actually pay for it ? She advertises them a lot and she did post they were all booked out for deliveries last night. She gets sent free wine so can we assume his whisky was free also as tagged the company . Now we all know that most Insta huns only do this if it’s gifted or they are on the beg.

So its Lockdown and happy head is there , that will mean then he has to live there all through Lockdown , now if he has his own place and flitting between both, won’t that count as rule breaking ? After all we can’t have family who live elsewhere visiting /staying over so really the same rule should apply. You can tell she is not that used to having him there all the time because lately nearly every post is Chris said this , Chris said that, he is doing this or that. 🤔🤔🤔

So its Lockdown and happy head is there , that will mean then he has to live there all through Lockdown , now if he has his own place and flitting between both, won’t that count as rule breaking ? After all we can’t have family who live elsewhere visiting /staying over so really the same rule should apply. You can tell she is not that used to having him there all the time because lately nearly every post is Chris said this , Chris said that, he is doing this or that. 🤔🤔🤔
If he or she lives alone or as the only adult in their home they can bubble with one other home .

Reactions: 2
If he or she lives alone or as the only adult in their home they can bubble with one other home .
Her son lives with her as he is over 18 will be classed as an adult , so I would have thought

Goss i.e top 100 Stars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nope. Apparently not.
nope, the rings are from her first marriage, she got them ‘reset’. Smacks of insecurity continuing to wear rings from a long dead marriage 🤔

Shocked that a so called brand ambassador for a product can’t answer all questions on it - dangerous in my opinion
A brand ambassador I would imagine would never have you buy something they don’t like, have not tried and tested.. and if they cannot attest to the products reliability, durability, etc etc.. So Leeeeesa must have a bungalow full to the neck of midi dresse’s, face creams, McElhinneys Crap .. cos she surely wouldn’t endorse ‘just anything’ 🤔

I know of the local girl involved. A relative of hers told me that she ended up in debt to get legal advice because she was being hounded by solicitors. Funnily enough the legal advice she got was to ignore all contact from them as she had done nothing illegal and was just being used to try and garner information about Tattle user. All that girl allegedly done was share info from here onto a small insta account she created. The famous legal team had her so scared that her mental health took a serious hit! She was apparently told by her solicitor that If her name is made public she will have a serious case against LLL ltd because of LLL saying she was harassed and stalked. This girl done no such thing but LLL made it look like that to her hundreds of thousands of loyal followers.
Sure look what she did to clare... trailed into a meeting with Offalys OVC Queen...

nope, the rings are from her first marriage, she got them ‘reset’. Smacks of insecurity continuing to wear rings from a long dead marriage 🤔

A brand ambassador I would imagine would never have you buy something they don’t like, have not tried and tested.. and if they cannot attest to the products reliability, durability, etc etc.. So Leeeeesa must have a bungalow full to the neck of midi dresse’s, face creams, McElhinneys Crap .. cos she surely wouldn’t endorse ‘just anything’ 🤔

Sure look what she did to clare... trailed into a meeting with Offalys OVC Queen...
and a few hours after that meeting mocked mental health.. because she and her solicitor had met Clare and knew how low she was!! I know this is fact because we have a mutual friend, Clare was in an awful state and was very clear on her role in it all.. and I understand wrote a letter detailing her role.. so all the hard earned yoyo spent on the HC was pointless..

She 100% sent that message to herself🙈🙈🤣🤣
ah stop it... how many of you on here have EVER stopped someone at any time and said.. OMG.. is that Tom Ford/chanel/calvin/ you are wearing.. catch yourself on Leeeeesa.. like seriously... I have been unfortunately gifted two bottles, one I regifted and the other is in the bin, migraine inducing, its absolutely stinking, nausea inducing.. no roides when you have that stuff on, cos the other half is comatose from the fumes 🤢

I guess if the priest is involved, it makes sure that locally everybody knows how much she raised and how ‘brilliant’ she is for doing it. People who wouldn’t necessarily follow her etc. Maybe she needs some positive local exposure most of all after her HC antics.....wasn’t there a local person involved in that? If she went to town on them in the aftermath(I don’t know, we never heard) it would have made her look quite bad locally. None of this has been done out of the goodness of her heart for sure.
If you are ever in Tullamore, drop her name into a conversation and see the reaction you get 😂
she is considered a snobby up her own backside, friendless social climber,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

and a few hours after that meeting mocked mental health.. because she and her solicitor had met Clare and knew how low she was!! I know this is fact because we have a mutual friend, Clare was in an awful state and was very clear on her role in it all.. and I understand wrote a letter detailing her role.. so all the hard earned yoyo spent on the HC was pointless..

ah stop it... how many of you on here have EVER stopped someone at any time and said.. OMG.. is that Tom Ford/chanel/calvin/ you are wearing.. catch yourself on Leeeeesa.. like seriously... I have been unfortunately gifted two bottles, one I regifted and the other is in the bin, migraine inducing, its absolutely stinking, nausea inducing.. no roides when you have that stuff on, cos the other half is comatose from the fumes 🤢

If you are ever in Tullamore, drop her name into a conversation and see the reaction you get 😂
she is considered a snobby up her own backside, friendless social climber,
I remember that day she mocked mental health. It was directed at Clare after their meeting. Very cruel from LLL

Completely missed this I taught it was the local girl that had a meeting with Lisa and her legal team. Did Claire ever talk about it afterwards or is it only guessing that it was her in that meeting.

LLL really wasted her money with that High Court appearance. What did it actually achieve for her 🙈

Reactions: 3
Completely missed this I taught it was the local girl that had a meeting with Lisa and her legal team. Did Claire ever talk about it afterwards or is it only guessing that it was her in that meeting.

LLL really wasted her money with that High Court appearance. What did it actually achieve for her 🙈
Clare spoke about it because they were threatening to out her if she didn’t tell them who was behind comments on tattle. Clare shared some comments but they wanted the people who created the comments and they wanted to silence people. So she went on stories and put her hands up to her part. Apparently the solicitors were shouting at her, calling her a liar . I follow clare and she’s going through a lot but Lisa & her team didn’t care and really put her under awful pressure but Clare told them she personally knew no one behind any comments on tattle and could not help them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Clare spoke about it because they were threatening to out her if she didn’t tell them who was behind comments on tattle. Clare shared some comments but they wanted the people who created the comments and they wanted to silence people. So she went on stories and put her hands up to her part. Apparently the solicitors were shouting at her, calling her a liar . I follow clare and she’s going through a lot but Lisa & her team didn’t care and really put her under awful pressure but Clare told them she personally knew no one behind any comments on tattle and could not help them.
Surely this type of intimidation is not allowed ?

I mean we can have an opinion, can't we ?

Surely this type of intimidation is not allowed ?

I mean we can have an opinion, can't we ?
I think Clare has a case against LLL because she obtained her details based on an saying she was being stalked, contacted in work and harassed & bullied by Clare, Clare said she reshared a few tattle comments no more but she was bullied and threatened so they could get people on tattle.

Did I see 4 great big fillet steaks going down!!!!!!, at best there's only 3 of them there

Jesus H Christ LLL really is a piece of work. Total OTT makes me wonder is there more truth in some of the tattle on her. What is she so afraid of.

Don't follow Clare did watch her stories when it was mentioned here way back but couldn't really follow what was so wrong that the high court was justified. LLL had totally overblown everything the claims of stalking for 1 was nonsense.

Did LLL ever name her?

No I don’t think she did name her..... Clare came on to speak about how she shared a couple of screenshots from here and was cited by LLL as the main protagonist of bullying her which was not the case .....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.