Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is playing to her audience. A nation of holy Marys in small town Ireland. Husbands who don't look at them anymore even though they dress to impress and have remote control candles in the boudoir. Oh stop the lights Biddy!

Sure look it, if these women wore her perfume, sure there's be men leaping up and down the country!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the dope bought herself a Chanel bag !! The style on that newsletter thing 🤣🤣( lack off )

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣 definitely reading her thread here . Note the mention of happy face wearing her wonderful fragrance which you got to quick now ladz and pre order for Valentines . Bull 💩 .. never one mention before yesterday’s post on here ...

All the dopes helped her buy it I guess ...like she ever wears the cheap 💩 bags she advertises .. these people got to cop on to her . Back in lockdown and there she is showing her wealth off .

Attachments

Last edited:
She never even put a pic of her perfume on her grid... Strikes me as odd!! Zero mention of it...

Reactions: 5
Is that a new bag or the Chanel that she bought herself as a present for ‘making it big’ or some 💩 like that? She def bought herself a celebratory Chanel in the past. Amazing how she buys Chanel bags yet claims never to have worn or smelled Chanel fragrance👾

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that a new bag or the Chanel that she bought herself as a present for ‘making it big’ or some 💩 like that? She def bought herself a celebratory Chanel in the past. Amazing how she buys Chanel bags yet claims never to have worn or smelled Chanel fragrance👾

Oh and her sunglasses were Tom Ford not her Prada ones! Jeez, how much money does she make???? Was flogging that aul other black bag which she wore with every crappy midi dress

That bag probably cost as much if not more than the vouchers she put up at Christmas. The tax write off it will help pay for it.

Looks like your work here ladies is done, people are really starting to leave her. Every other month she has gain on gain of followers. Look at this. Steady decline. She’s never had followers turn off her before.
wonder if she’ll start buying followers.
seems like small numbers now but people are obviously getting fed up and aren’t as enamoured

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg the giggling over that husband getting frisky , and her perfume caused it . ffs the age of her giggling like a girl and that stupid woman sending that message . Does she not realise that most of the country has rampant guys with lots of time on their hands around due to lockdown ,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the giggling over that husband getting frisky , and her perfume caused it . ffs the age of her giggling like a girl and that stupid woman sending that message . Does she not realise that most of the country has rampant guys with lots of time on their hands around due to lockdown ,
Shes actually ridiculous with that fake giggling and carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you see how many she lost on Facebook as she seemingly does nothing over there anymore. Bag is so dull. It's not even a classy chanel. I am all for treating myself when I deserve it but no taste.

Can you see how many she lost on Facebook as she seemingly does nothing over there anymore. Bag is so dull. It's not even a classy chanel. I am all for treating myself when I deserve it but no taste.
I think folk are copping on to them all. KC been hinting about Bornas birthday for over a week , no one so far has taken the bait , had to make his own cake and pay for the chippie food.. please let this be the year that people see their true colours, the greed, begging, bragging 🤞

Why would anyone buy her water when you could get Tom Ford 100ml gift set at Boots for £78 in the Sale . Kicking myself as it was sold out spent way too much time on IG and Tattle . But giving a choice who in the name of god would buy hers over all the leading brands .

Reactions: 8
“yet claims never to have worn or smelled Chanel fragrance”

Sorry that is other BS , she is just 🤬

Oh you made LOL

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 definitely reading her thread here . Note the mention of happy face wearing her wonderful fragrance which you got to quick now ladz and pre order for Valentines . Bull 💩 .. never one mention before yesterday’s post on here ...

All the dopes helped her buy it I guess ...like she ever wears the cheap 💩 bags she advertises .. these people got to cop on to her . Back in lockdown and there she is showing her wealth off .
Money talks and wealth whispers, and this one bangs on about class 🤣🤣🤣 !! Lord help us

Reactions: 6
Looks like your work here ladies is done, people are really starting to leave her. Every other month she has gain on gain of followers. Look at this. Steady decline. She’s never had followers turn off her before.
wonder if she’ll start buying followers.
seems like small numbers now but people are obviously getting fed up and aren’t as enamoured
What's the website for these stats?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.