Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take the post down; I don't see it on Insta
she did. I’d say a lot of people messaged her about it. Her response was quite snippy as well. If I was writing a school report it would say ‘does not respond well to criticism’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No need for the language and I have read all the posts actually
Oh duck off. You are obviously on the wrong site if you are offended by the language and trying to defend her Ladyship. No one here is interested. We all see through her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking to someone today & they tell me Clarewiththehair is off all social media, she put up a post but I missed it. Apparently bullied off by Lisa & is pursuing Lisa over the claims she made in order to get her home address & Instagram details

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Talking to someone today & they tell me Clarewiththehair is off all social media, she put up a post but I missed it. Apparently bullied off by Lisa & is pursuing Lisa over the claims she made in order to get her home address & Instagram details
She's absolutely right to pursue it. She has a claim again GDPR at least.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be letting Lisa bully me off any platform.
The whole HC case was completely over blown claims from LLL and a waste of resources.
Would take a fortune for Clare to fight it and it could get messy for both.
LLL would have bigger pockets and cult following and seems more like someone who could weather a storm.

Reactions: 3
Wow two words be kind
Fluffy, I think you are on the wrong thread. This be kind thing is wearing a bit thin and being over used for letting these instahuns trample all over people. Some of them think that people will bow down to them as though they are special. I'm sick of it !

Reactions: 13
Wow two words be kind
Two words. Do one.

Fluffy, I think you are on the wrong thread. This be kind thing is wearing a bit thin and being over used for letting these instahuns trample all over people. Some of them think that people will bow down to them as though they are special. I'm sick of it !
Lisa and kind will never go together in the same sentence other than what I've just posted now. She's incapable of "being kind". We are over influencers saying Be Kind and Stay at Home. Means nothing from their mouths. Fluffy is definitely on the wrong thread. Hope she finds her way home safe! Anyway I've had enough of talking about LLL for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Fluffy - or Lisa - .... think you should head out now and get the 10 km done and stop bothering us all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fluffy - or Lisa - .... think you should head out now and get the 10 km done and stop bothering us all
🤣🤣🤣

Don’t forget to post it on Insta either. Just the distance though, not the time taken to do it. Best to keep it all completely arbitrary and irrelevant🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Anyone think a Troll has joined us ?

I wouldn't be letting Lisa bully me off any platform.
The whole HC case was completely over blown claims from LLL and a waste of resources.
Would take a fortune for Clare to fight it and it could get messy for both.
LLL would have bigger pockets and cult following and seems more like someone who could weather a storm.
Omg is that the Claire , the one who sells hair products ? Is that the one the Queen of Tullamore was taking to HC ?was wondering for ages who it was .

Anyone think a Troll has joined us ?

Omg is that the Claire , the one who sells hair products ? Is that the one the Queen of Tullamore was taking to HC ?was wondering for ages who it was .
No missy is a blogger called Clare with the Hair she was one of the names that Instagram gave.

I'm not 100% on the details but here is a little recap:
it seems Clare was either the creator or an admin of a call out account that shared screenshots from here.

Clare came out herself and gave her side of what she did.
it seems that Lisa made other allegations such as stalking ect to get the details from FB, Clare disputes these and claims she only shared screenshots from here.
A few posts have said here that Clare is now going to take her own action against Lisa. She is currently off stories so speculation that it's because of this ongoing thing with Lisa.

Reactions: 2
No missy is a blogger called Clare with the Hair she was one of the names that Instagram gave.

it seems Clare was either the creator or an admin of a call out account that shared screenshots from here.

it seems that Lisa made other allegations such as stalking ect to get the details from FB, Clare disputes these and claims she only shared screenshots from here.
A few posts have said here that Clare is now going to take her own action against Lisa. She is currently off stories so speculation that it's because of this ongoing thing with Lisa.
Thank you SocialMedia, I was thinking of Claire Baldwin I think that’s her name. Good on Claire on standing up to bullying . LLL thinks she can ridicule followers and people with MH and get away with it, about time she had a dose of her own medicine .

Claire is such a lovely lady and at the time of LLL case she was going through a case with her ex about coercive control and abuse, which she won.

Reactions: 6
Claire is such a lovely lady and at the time of LLL case she was going through a case with her ex about coercive control and abuse, which she won.
She is an absolute pet. Shame on LLL and her ego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.