Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.
That just proves even more that the other ones are fake. How psychic can you be to ask her a question and the response is...... Oh Hold On, link coming up. FFS, I used to follow but Jesus, I'm not a stupid woman, thank god I saw the light, never swiped or purchased. I'm always so close to commenting with TATTLE lol. anyway, deffo fake profiles commenting with praise.

My insurance broker is working from home
she has to collect her post :)

Reactions: 3
Why had that girl a right to ask why was she still working its none if her business
You just joined and that's the only thing you get from here??? Maybe if she wasn't flouting the guidelines for the last year, she wouldn't have to be asked.

Reactions: 10
Why had that girl a right to ask why was she still working its none if her business
When someone puts their life on insta to make money out of people then those people have a right to ask what they like.

Reactions: 8
A
When someone puts their life on insta to make money out of people then those people have a right to ask what they like.
You know she could have just replied to that girl in a much friendlier manner instead of her usual condescending approach. She does herself no favours being so arrogant only shows her true colours. And then shows the girls profile picture deliberately, why would you do that ??

Reactions: 7
A

You know she could have just replied to that girl in a much friendlier manner instead of her usual condescending approach. She does herself no favours being so arrogant only shows her true colours. And then shows the girls profile picture deliberately, why would you do that ??
Because she's a witch 😡 happened to me once, I messaged someone to ask something, not in a rude way and she shared it on her stories!!!! I got messages then from her followers, nasty some of them but luckily that kind of thing wouldn't bother me. This one was hoping to make a show of that woman is all.

Reactions: 5
A

Because she’s a conceited wagon utterly devoid of manners or refinement.

(Hi Lisa hun👋👋👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is some rip, all the comments that come in fawning over her dresses, her perfume, her duvets she blocks out the persons profile picture. The one comment that comes in questioning her need to be at work she leaves the girls face visible. That is nasty, that girl had a right to ask the question, it’s is a valid question as most of my friends working in that industry are working from home as are a lot of my colleagues in a related industry.
Really no need for her to show that girls face..... how mean?

She was only asking her a valid question and the follower had said the dress was nice on her!

It's so boring all the perfume posts .... what are all these grown women like... ?

Reactions: 2
Financial services are essential. Some of my colleagues are in some of us are home and we rotate. There are certainly some things easier to do in the office. The idea of any sector being encouraged to work from home us to minimise footfall and the movement of people. So I work from home means I don’t go to shop for a coffee or garage for petrol or coffee shop for sandwich. It’s not that my job is more or less important or essential. She’s a sanctimonious cow with her response. So unfair too to show the face. Private messages are private. Unless you can afford high court liars of course then you’ve access to all. In my opinion of course.
I work in a similar field and there is no option for me to work from home; even during first lockdown we were closed fully for a week and then due to provision of services to frontline services had allowance to work in work. I'm sure some don't feel I should be but I bring my own lunch, have my own kettle for tea etc so its not a jolly. PS I'm older then Lisa am homeschooling in primary and secondary so less of the granny ageism lark too ladies

Reactions: 2
Cue the next story. I absolutely detest her. No empathy for anyone or anything. Dose. Plus she won't upset Mammy by mentioning the Catholic Church and their duck ups. Hell no.
Think you are spot on there Melmcs about upsetting the mother. I bet there are loads still out there on their knees twice a day praying, who won’t hear a bad word against the Catholic establishment with the attitude ‘its the girls fault’ women putting women down! did someone say a while back that used to go around with some single mothers then stopped as it was bad for her image or something like that. Surprised mammy condones her living out of wedlock with a man, what’s the difference between that and young girls who got pregnant out of wedlock? That would explain why she has made no mention. It’s everywhere the stories, news, social media so no excuse . I have done an interview myself on my time at the hands of these nuns , would reveal myself but won’t I might end up in her HC if I say something wrong 😂

Good on the girl for asking , we all know she never stuck to the rules last time, here is a pic of her posing with a fan on her freebie weekend in Limerick .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She just doesnt like to be accountable, she will justify anything.

Still no mention of the mother and babies issue...or Vicky Phelan for that matter.

Me, myself and I, the only words LLL knows
Missed this and just gone back to look and there’s no sign of anything on her story now. She’s so obviously reading here. Pathetic self centered excuse of a human🤮 just my opinion though 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her mother is elderly and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed on pages like this very bad tsste
And who has ridiculed her ? If memory serves me right Her own daughter used to constantly refer to her mother praying , may even have referred to her been on her knees , it was posted on public platform Why would post about your own parents , she should respect their privacy.

We can express our views on here , now if these IG huns could handle a bit of constructive criticism and not block anyone who basically does not kiss their peachy 🍑s there probably would be no need for threads like this .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mother is elderly and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed on pages like this very bad tsste
Which is why she isn’t discussed beyond what her ladyship puts up publicly online herself. If you had bothered to read any of the other LLL threads you would know that the focus is always on the Princess of Ireland, and not mentioning family members. So there’s very little mention of them beyond what she puts online PUBLICLY about them. Also, this is Tattle. Go on any of the other threads on here, and these ones is mild by comparison. So mild!

Now you joined this month and have posted only twice, both times in this thread and both times defending her ladyship. You clearly have an agenda here so stop trying to stir things. Feck off back to life in Tullamore or Clara or whatever. Troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A

Did she take the post down; I don't see it on Insta

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.