Lisa’s Lust List #7 Lusty Lisa - Offalys answer to Mother Theresa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s socialblade... they do all the social media sites but make sure to choose insta.
Also you have to be careful to quote the name exactly with capitals, or hyphens, or dashes.
Another drop today..
Delighted, especially as this will make her so mad, miss popular!

Reactions: 8
She is playing to her audience. A nation of holy Marys in small town Ireland. Husbands who don't look at them anymore even though they dress to impress and have remote control candles in the boudoir. Oh stop the lights Biddy!

a bit harsh!!! 20 years with the hubbie and all still great in that department + I live in small town Ireland, do like to dress up and horror put some battery operated candles in lanterns to stop the youngest burtning the house down!

new years resolutions people detoxing social media. I've scarcley been on or watched anyone over christmas. And it was fab from both being a follower or a hater perspective. More time for family and the real world.

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else cringe when she talks about the ole man!? Who gives a 💩 about his crib, pieces of tat. Would she have it in her own house? Would she hell. And what’s more cringe is the fact that he’s watching her stories & is able to make a correction about her comments. 🤮. What would an ole codger like him be on Instagram for?? Or maybe I’m better off not knowing.

Reactions: 4
MUF had a pic of herself up with the same Channel bag they must follow each other

Reactions: 1
Ah bit unfair commenting on her father as he is quite elderly and it's not his page. I know she puts him on it regularly but....

Reactions: 3
9 yr olds commenting on Lisa's perfume, ah here, scraping the barrel now!! She obviously never did PR!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The parents have her the way she is , thinking she's something she's not , thinking she's better an above everyone, I know my father would tell me to get a grip! The ole fella an the ole wan are lapping all this up. She's actually simple the way she carries on , drama queen , hot flushes who cares, she should b embarrassed the way she behaves with no thoughts for her 18year old son, my sons would disown me , shes a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are all these people buying sunglasses and jackets jesus wept nothing but Lisa clones out walking

Reactions: 5
Out of all the decent perfumes I have had over the years and only wear good ones never in my life has someone sniffed me apart from something on four legs that squirted on my leg at the same time. And no way would I go around sniffing people. Very strange behaviour sniffing your parent and they sniffing you, in my opinion that is. What is wrong with that woman and this bloody idiots can’t see through the bull 💩 , as for sad needy folk that message about a 💩 fragrance that will die a death , they really need a bottle of cop on! Where are all the masks?? is there not a Pandemic ? Pathetic posts in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Who are all these people buying sunglasses and jackets jesus wept nothing but Lisa clones out walking
I have an image of them all being like Goretti the powerwalker on Killinascully, sweating in their cheap coats and wearing their stupid sunglasses in the depths of winter🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Out of all the decent perfumes I have had over the years and only wear good ones never in my life has someone sniffed me apart from something on four legs that squirted on my leg at the same time. And no way would I go around sniffing people. Very strange behaviour sniffing your parent and they sniffing you, in my opinion that is. What is wrong with that woman and this bloody idiots can’t see through the bull 💩 , as for sad needy folk that message about a 💩 fragrance that will die a death , they really need a bottle of cop on! Where are all the masks?? is there not a Pandemic ? Pathetic posts in my opinion
Fuckin made up messages from her fake pages Missycoco, ffs in all seriousness never in all me years has it happened with real perfume dont mind piss shes selling , nor anybody i know has it happened, self praise is no praise bigging herself up because she's that bleeping desperate, an sad with no life , she definitely doesn't have a relationship with egg head, well I wouldn't call it a relationship,

• Haha
Must be none of them wearing masks or social distancing if they can all smell the perfume it must be super strong 😷

• Haha
Fuckin made up messages from her fake pages Missycoco, ffs in all seriousness never in all me years has it happened with real perfume dont mind piss shes selling , nor anybody i know has it happened, self praise is no praise bigging herself up because she's that bleeping desperate, an sad with no life , she definitely doesn't have a relationship with egg head, well I wouldn't call it a relationship,
Inclined to agree Trollydolly , I have never seen the like before . Just desperate to sell it . No sign yet of the pyjamas yet, that’s the next thing that will be getting all these guys jiggly in the pants . Anyway if that perfume is such a turn on maybe Anne Summers will stock it . 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.